• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another Terp FB player to transfer

He's gone.

And the best part is we have/had a LEGIT shot at landing Stefon Diggs, who is announcing on Friday. And who hosted Diggs on his official visit just last week? Danny O'Brien!

Is that the son of the MIAA commissioner, Rick Diggs?

He's gone.

And the best part is we have/had a LEGIT shot at landing Stefon Diggs, who is announcing on Friday. And who hosted Diggs on his official visit just last week? Danny O'Brien!

Lol Diggs has been Gator through the whole process. First it was Auburn, then Ohio State, now MD that were "one of the two favorites" along with UF.

We were happy and laughing our asses off when our football blew a 28 point lead to goddamn NC STATE

That should answer your question

What is worse--blowing a 28 point lead on NC State on the road in football, or losing to NC State by 36 at home in basketball?

When the Maryland AD starts trying to feed fans a pile of bullshit about culture change, and a few of the stupid fans actually start to believe it, only then will I concede that they are in a hell worse than Wake fans are with [Redacted].

Are you kidding?

We had Mike Leach ON OUR RACQUET and we fucking blew it and hired Randy fucking Edsall.

Reportedly, we hired [Redacted] after Steve Alford (aka: Mr. Mediocre) demonstrated a complete lack of interest.

Maryland will be Ok in time with their football. Fridge won the ACC 10 years ago & had gotten hard to deal with plus they had not produced a good product. You see players leave all the time when coaches change & there is new philosophy, work out styles and intensity differences.

Yep. Next year when the Giants show up and lay an egg early the crowd in NY will be ready to show Coughlin the door...just like the genuises did this past season. Hahaha...unbelievable...I remember when Tom started off in NY and the players had a public revolt over his changes in code. He wanted hair cuts and guys to live on "Lombardi time" (15 minutes early for meetings). The fans in NY were incensed and wanted this "throwback" thrown out. The hatred for Tom Coughlin was palpable in the city at that time...

Yep. Next year when the Giants show up and lay an egg early the crowd in NY will be ready to show Coughlin the door...just like the genuises did this past season. Hahaha...unbelievable...I remember when Tom started off in NY and the players had a public revolt over his changes in code. He wanted hair cuts and guys to live on "Lombardi time" (15 minutes early for meetings). The fans in NY were incensed and wanted this "throwback" thrown out. The hatred for Tom Coughlin was palpable in the city at that time...

I went to the skins giants game in December. The Coughlin hate was beyond palpable at that time, 6 weeks before they won the superbowl.

Damn. Diggs announcing at 6pm and looks like he'll choose UMD. Crazy pick-up for them if true.

Back