• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anthony Fields - Officially a Deac

Mark Jackson was just giving the real Ish a lot of love on ESPN. He was talking about the game they broadcast last year and said that he was very impressed with Ish. Had no idea that Ish had been traded to the Grizzlies.

I didn't know that either. That means that Ish is on the same team with Mike Conley, which is a bit ironic.

Congrats to Anthony.

Great pic, Ish; love seeing all that Deacon gear.

My next hope/wish is now that Anthony has signed his LOI, we get some comments and quotes from [Redacted] about Fields and what he expects from him next year.

Congrats to Anthony.

Great pic, Ish; love seeing all that Deacon gear.

My next hope/wish is now that Anthony has signed his LOI, we get some comments and quotes from [Redacted] about Fields and what he expects from him next year.

Here's what we got so far:

"Anthony is a welcome addition to the Wake Forest basketball family," said [Redacted]. "With his speed and quickness, he possesses the unique ability to play 94 feet both offensively and defensively. He also has the awareness to break down the defense and find open shooters in a half-court setting. At this stage of his career, Anthony possesses similar qualities to Ishmael Smith when he was coming out of high school."

http://wakeforestsports.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/041411aaa.html

"Anthony is a welcome addition to the Wake Forest basketball family," said [Redacted]. "With his speed and quickness, he possesses the unique ability to play 94 feet both offensively and defensively. He also has the awareness to break down the defense and find open shooters in a half-court setting. At this stage of his career, Anthony possesses similar qualities to Ishmael Smith when he was coming out of high school."

http://wakeforestsports.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/041411aaa.html
So much to say about this, but I'll leave it at this:

Welcome Anthony, look forward to watching you play next year.

Mark Jackson was just giving the real Ish a lot of love on ESPN. He was talking about the game they broadcast last year and said that he was very impressed with Ish. Had no idea that Ish had been traded to the Grizzlies.

Thought it was funny when Mark Jackson said "it was the Wake-Davidson game, I think", and then Terry Gannon gave a very emphatic "Yep" as if Jackson was 100% correct. You do 1 college game all year and you can't remember what teams played?

Did Bz recruit Ish or something?

Thought it was funny when Mark Jackson said "it was the Wake-Davidson game, I think", and then Terry Gannon gave a very emphatic "Yep" as if Jackson was 100% correct. You do 1 college game all year and you can't remember what teams played?

That's hilarious

1274137243791.jpg

Sucks that it didn't work out but I wish him all the best wherever he ends up.

Back