• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Antonio Ford?

19deac92

You are a meathead.
Reaction score
Any word on the injury to Antonio Ford? It appeared like it was a season-ending type of injury.

I hear that Doofus is still eligible for O-Line!

It was a bad break. Lucky it wasn't compound, but his lower leg was flopping around on the replay. possibly both bones.

Per dans blog, its a broken tibia. Thankfully no fibula involved.

I don't know a ton about orthopedics but I don't think it matters much if the fibula is involved or not. It's a very minor part of weight bearing. The bummer is he broke his tibia, that's tough.

Tibia is a season ender, rehab it up Antonio, we'll need you next year.

Didn't we have an offensive lineman break his leg the last time we were at Maryland as well?

Get well soon Antonio! As ONW said, we're going to need you next year.

So what's the state of our O-Line now?

Well, we should get Souza back for the UVA game. What's the injury status of Devon Bolling? (he was dressed out yesterday, iirc) I would like to see Intemann, Preble, and Goodwin get coached up over the next 2 weeks and use them if necessary. Their redshirt freshmen so let's see what they can do. I wouldn't burn Suggs, Smith, or Hayworth's redshirts unless I absolutely had to.

Last edited:
Get well soon Antonio! As ONW said, we're going to need you next year.

Well, we should get Souza back for the UVA game. What's the injury status of Devon Bolling? (he was dressed out yesterday, iirc) I would like to see Intemann, Preble, and Goodwin get coached up over the next 2 weeks and use them if necessary. Their redshirt freshmen so let's see what they can do. I wouldn't burn Suggs, Smith, or Hayworth's redshirts unless I absolutely had to.

These three need to play. They need to get experience this year so we can see where we stand for next year.

Heard today that Ford needed two days of surgery. Hopefully he will be back 100%.

Back