• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Any streaming for the Brevard game tonight?

That was pay when I checked yesterday.

Thanks. I see where Bravado was 4-22 last season. I can't believe RW didn't schedule them for a regular season matchup. They fit perfectly into our OC schedule.

When the official attendance is announced, 11,000 were at the Joel and 100,000 live streamed the event. #castevensnumbers

"Friday's game will be streamed live online as part of the Wake Forest All-Access subscription package. Fans can purchase a monthly subscription for $9.95 or a yearly subscription for $79.95. Both packages allow fans to also access live radio broadcasts of the Demon Deacons' home and away contests."

Oh well...following it on Twitter it is.

Jeff [Redacted] begins his fourth season at Wake Forest with four starters and eight of the team’s top 10 scorers back from a squad that finished 13-18 overall and tied for ninth in the ACC with a 6-12 mark ... seven of the Deacons’ 18 losses were by six points or less, including two one-point ACC setbacks ... Wake Forest defeated two ranked teams - No. 2 Miami (80-65) and No. 18 NC State (86-84) ... gone is guard C.J. Harris, a four-year starter and a third-team All-ACC selection in 2012 and 2013; ranked sixth among league scoring leaders (15.4) a year ago and finished his career with 1,613 points.

The Deacons return a league-high 88 percent of their rebounds from a year ago and are the only ACC team to return two players - Devin Thomas (7.5) and Travis McKie (7.0) - who averaged over seven rebounds per game a year ago.

Over the past six years (2008-2013), Wake Forest has had more players named All-ACC Freshmen (6) than any other league team.

Devin Thomas earned All-ACC Freshmen honors a year ago after leading all league frosh in rebounding (7.5) and blocked shots (1.4), ranking sixth in the ACC in both categories.
http://www.theacc.com/#!/news-detail/Countdown-to-ACCTipoff-Wake-Forest-Demon-Deacons_11-01-13_hk3gx7

That's the biggest ripoff of all time. Our AD sucks.

God knows why anybody would pay for that since every other game of the year is on ESPN3. I'd rather just go sit in a classroom and watch on my computer than pay any money to watch us (and that's only if you don't get ESPN3 with your cable provider).

I can't envision a world where I'd pay $80 to stream Wake Forest basketball games.

I think (read, hope) the package includes more than basketball, but that is still priced quite poorly.

It's All-Access....I think it's for the entire CBS Sports Network online which allows for all multimedia for every team. I'm not entirely sure though.

Back