• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Any transfers?

Demonbeck

Reaction score
I have to think all of our players decide to #ManUp. Anyone hearing anything?

Some might be politely asked to move on, but agree most would want to stay i think...

I think a few will eventually leave. I always got the sense that ex loser coach really babied the players and I hear Manning is much tougher on his guys. Not a d*ck by any means, but he tells it like it is. We have a lot of pouters on the squad right now and I don't think that's going to fly with Manning. I don't expect immediate transfers but I think a few depart before the start of the season.

Please God lock this thread. Let's not hold up good kids for ridicule.

Let the coach find the bathroom and let this play itself out without talking about specific players.

Let the coach find the bathroom and let this play itself out without talking about specific players.

What?

Shut up you miserable hypocrite. You started a thread bitching about offering Rondale.

so i think this will play out naturally...no way we continue with a 7 person class.

Yes, we need some of the rising juniors to transfer.

And we really should not be wasting a scholarship on Rondale.

I've been an advocate for Washington to transfer. However,with Manning in the fold now, I'd kinda like to see what he can do with him. See no reason for Codi, Moto, Devin, or Cav to go anywhere. Could understand Jones and Tree, though I don't want to lose either of them.

I'm excited to see if 'Dre can develop into a legitimate big man with Manning. We've seen that this group can win (some) games. I really do think that the big development we should see will make a big difference for next years team.

^ Talked shit about Cav before he stepped foot on campus.

Typically lsazy BS...also posted Welcome Rondale and praised his choice....but don't let that get in your way.

We've got dick standards now. Anyone who can't sling it at the urinal next to our coach will leave.

^ Talked shit about Cav before he stepped foot on campus.

During recruitment of a seventh player to a class. Then completely supported him once he was a Deac.....Again just tell the part that suits you.

I don't think anyone is being a d*ck by speculating about transfers when a new regime takes over. That's natural at every school. The fact that Manning is here changes things for Washington--that could be interesting. What is Manning's system and how do our other players fit in? When we prayed Shaka was coming it seemed like an ideal situation for Rountree. We have a heavy class and some of these guys aren't going to see the court much. I also think Manning's coaching style is less baby-gloves than our ex so that may play a part. I think Madison may be in a tough spot and I think if we pick up a 5th year shooter Rondale or Overton probably bail mid season next year.

Back