• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anyone watching ND-USF?

USF has team speed on offense. No way ND can keep up with that. ND has offensive weapons and good speed as well. They're a fumble and two poor throws from leading though.

Have to believe the Irish (like Auburn) will come back in front of their home crowd.

I'd pay good money to see South Florida win. I know I'll hear about Notre Dame one way or another, but I'd rather hear, "what's wrong with Notre Dame?" than "Is Notre Dame a championship contender?"

And USF isn't taking it nearly as much as they should. They should have at least one more TD on the board.

Sadly, ND looks like a good team who just keeps making dumb mistakes. Their defense has done very well to cover for offense and special teams mistakes except for the back to back face masks by Smith.

USF has some solid potential. Really like Scott at TB. Daniels has matured as well. He's made some good non-mistakes like throwing the ball away and creating safer plays.

Last edited:
And USF isn't taking it nearly as much as they should. They should have at least one more TD on the board.

Sadly, ND looks like a good team who just keeps making dumb mistakes. Their defense has done very well to cover for offense and special teams mistakes except for the back to back face masks by Smith.

They will regret not scoring TDs when they could have...

Yeah. I think ND will come out much stronger after halftime, probably get it within one score before the 4th. USF really needs a score of some sort before the half, but it's unlikely. Good rush on the punt though.

Really should have called a timeout after the 1st down play. I guess he was saving to set up the FG.

Missed opportunities.

But holding ND scoreless on their turf is pretty good, notwithstanding the gifts.

Hope USF stays clear of the Wake Forest / Utah State course and actually holds on and wins this damn thing.

If I had to predict, I'd say USF pulls a Baylor with a long FG set up by a long BJ Daniels run in the last minute.

Back