• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Apache helicopters vs Taliban Platoon.

lol conventional soldiers vs US Military

I will take it a step further. When the lead helipopter is out of 30 mm and uses Hellfires against individuals. Something tells me you are not going to want to be on the receiving end of that engagement. The last line near the end "oh that made a mess out of him" is perfect.

Was it really necessary to put a killing blow on the dude that was writhing on the ground incapacitated already? And those poor horses. I could never be a soldier.

Was it really necessary to put a killing blow on the dude that was writhing on the ground incapacitated already? And those poor horses. I could never be a soldier.

I agree on the latter but fuck the former. Had he managed to get in a spot with an RPG, he would think nothing of yelling "praise God" and taking out an Apache.

That would be a yes. You have no idea what condition he was in or what he is capable of. The last time I checked, they were trying to kill us.

Not watching the video while I'm at work, but I assume some horses/cows get killed too?

Reminds me of Restrepo (which is a fantastic documentary that everyone should see) where the soldiers kill a cow from the village and it brings negotations to a standstill for like 2 weeks.

Not watching the video while I'm at work, but I assume some horses/cows get killed too?

Reminds me of Restrepo (which is a fantastic documentary that everyone should see) where the soldiers kill a cow from the village and it brings negotations to a standstill for like 2 weeks.

agreed. the book is also a really good read
url

Man the first guy of the four they got in the RPG group...I mean...he just disappears and he didn't even get hellfired.

Back