• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

App State's New Logo

BillBrasky

#PSF
Reaction score
How is there no thread on this? This thing looks like it was drawn by SND's child.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...logo-appears-to-be-modernday-brooklyn-hipster

YEIWIFXSAMQZDOO.20131127184356.jpg

SND, SD3, other Appies; time to defend your people.

Last edited:
It looks like it should be on the Simpsons.

I can't believe they're replacing the previous logo with that. I've gotta see the person who made this decision.

I can't believe they're replacing the previous logo with that. I've gotta see the person who made this decision.

If it's the same one that pushed out Jerry Moore for Scott Satterfield then use your imagination

:deacmom rant on how Jerry Morre is making the AD look bad:

It says something when Wake is not the worst Athletic Department within 100 miles. Yet another horrible decision by the inept Charlie Cobb.

Speaking of DeacMom...how did forcing Moore work out for us? I think it was clear that the game has past the man by. Look how great we did once we got rid of that old foogie.

The previous logo looks like it should be on a box of frozen fish-sticks.

This isn't a "new" logo, it is a very old logo that is just now being adopted as the alternate logo (with the A remaining the primary). It is a throwback Yosef.

Seen here on the Old Mountain Jug.
Battle-For-The-Old-Mountain-Jug.jpg

Peacock with the Old Mountain Jug.
Jug1.jpg

You could always buy memorabilia with it anyways.

BCS-20120601-M11105-P000462APSTY-00A.jpg

Last edited:
And we have been using it for a while...here were our alt. jerseys this year.

11_app_st.jpg

FWIW...I think the old one is as bad if not worse than the old one.

The block A will still be the primary logo.

It says something when Wake is not the worst Athletic Department within 100 miles. Yet another horrible decision by the inept Charlie Cobb.

Speaking of DeacMom...how did forcing Moore work out for us? I think it was clear that the game has past the man by. Look how great we did once we got rid of that old foogie.

I think a lot of this year's performance had to do with playing younger guys and red-shirting to get ready for next year all while learning a new system. Clearly not good that they went 2-8, but that's what I am telling myself.

FWIW...I think the old one is as bad if not worse than the old one.

The block A will still be the primary logo.

Oh man, I have always hated the "fisherman" mountaineer. I have always preferred the retro Yosef. It may have to do with the amount of 1990s App stuff I have with the logo on it.

I think a lot of this year's performance had to do with playing younger guys and red-shirting to get ready for next year all while learning a new system. Clearly not good that they went 2-8, but that's what I am telling myself.

Perhaps but I guarantee if Moore were the coach we would not have had a losing record let alone the abortion we put out there this year.

Oh man, I have always hated the "fisherman" mountaineer. I have always preferred the retro Yosef. It may have to do with the amount of 1990s App stuff I have with the logo on it.

I like the Retro one better as well but the block A is by far the best.

Back