• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Archie Miller

Alright, so my list is now 1. Shaka 2. Shaka 3. Marshall 4. Howland 5. Miller

If we hire Archie, I really don't think he would leave for State, unless he has major love for the school that treated his coach and one of his mentors like trash. It should also be mentioned that State was pretty bad when Archie was a player.

Going from Wake to State is a lateral move at best.

If we hire Archie, I really don't think he would leave for State, unless he has major love for the school that treated his coach and one of his mentors like trash. It should also be mentioned that State was pretty bad when Archie was a player.

Going from Wake to State is a lateral job at best.

If successful at Wake he will not go to State.

We should be able to beat out Marquette if we both want Archie. Wake's a better job.

I might be willing to move Archie up to immediate contingency after Shaka and Marshall options explored thoroughly.

Archie was also fired from NC State with Herb and is close with Herb so he might not feel as much loyalty

Aren't there rules about that in the ACC bylaws?

I believe so. I don't think ACC jobs will be stepping stones in the new power conference set up. I mean if you are successful enough to get looked at for Kentucky you are already big time in a big time conference.

He really has.

Everyone pulling for Archie, that's fine, I dig it, I'm not opposed to it, but you must have not been of age when he played at NC State. God, that was an annoying little fucker. One of my least favorite players of all time.

seriously. Why not just hire Shane Battier

I believe so. I don't think ACC jobs will be stepping stones in the new power conference set up. I mean if you are successful enough to get looked at for Kentucky you are already big time in a big time conference.

With expansion, the blue blood jobs outside of the ACC are few and far between. Probably just UK, IU, probably UCLA, Zona, and MSU, and UF/UT because monies.

Archie, you guys. Archie.

BKlFb6fCYAIDAYD.jpg:large

Back