• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Are there any current or former vegetarians/vegans on this board?

If I went to ECU I would be eating as many things as possible that are loaded with antibiotics and other chemicals to kill off all the STDs that are bound to riddle your body by attending their.

At least he got laid.

Also in a thread where we have proclaimed the intellectual superiority of wake students you messed up their and there.

Last edited:
If you are ever in LA, I recommend this vegan restaurant:
http://www.realfood.com/
Get the nachos. If I could eat here daily, I could be vegan.

At least he got laid.

Also in a thread where we have proclaimed the intellectual superiority of wake students you messed up their and there.

pretty sure he's a transfer.

I wasn't proclaiming intellectual superiority, I was claiming freedom from STDs. However if we are, I am also pretty certain that in all aspects intelligence and education I have 99.99% of ECU students topped.

I wasn't proclaiming intellectual superiority, I was claiming freedom from STDs. However if we are, I am also pretty certain that in all aspects intelligence and education I have 99.99% of ECU students topped.

You'll never be Chairman and CEO unless you start dropping commas after howevers.

Last edited:
As I said, i'm always right.

Where I grew up (Philadelphia and 500 miles north) has a higher average low in the winter and colder average high in the summers than winston Salem, NC. This doesn't even get into the humidity argument.

(and)

I find America is overweight when they live in miserable parts of the country. Live in the superficial parts of the country with good weather and where there are things to do, and 90% of the population is in shape.

So you're saying people aren't overweight in good parts of the country AND Philadelphia is better than NC (Winston, specificially). DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

My brother spent a summer driving around the US, made it to 38 states, and came back with the conclusion that Philadelphia has the highest number of obese, ugly people of any place he visited. I've spent lots of time in Philadelphia and I can't say that I disagree. Grew up in NC, too. And to tie into the conversation, same brother was a vegan for years.

Back