• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ari to USC (Pac-12)

Ari Stewart to Southern Cal?

From CJ Harris's twitter feed:

CJ Harris (@cjharris11)
4/20/11 1:08 PM
Congrats to my brother/best friend @AriStewart20! Going to be living it up in LA as a USC Trojan

Strange choice. Kevin O’Neill is not exactly a player’s coach. If he couldn’t get his act together at Wake to play for Bz, he’s going to have an interesting time trying to get it together in LA under O’Neill.

Best of luck, Ari. Sorry it didn't work out here.

Yes: Folsom, Leavenworth, Attica and San Quentin. Los Angeles is not the place for him and USC is not a powder puff school for academics.

lol_wut1.jpg

I really hope Ari is the last father we recruit.

I'm guessing there are plenty of players we've had who would cause you to rethink that.

From CJ Harris's twitter feed:

Strange choice. Kevin O’Neill is not exactly a player’s coach. If he couldn’t get his act together at Wake to play for Bz, he’s going to have an interesting time trying to get it together in LA under O’Neill.

agreed

I'm guessing there are plenty of players we've had who would cause you to rethink that.

Kyle Jarrett on the fb team comes to mind; He is an awesome guy. Most players become fathers during college.

Back