• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Arkansas Senate Passes Bill Banning Non-Traditional Tattoos and Body Modifications

Arkansas Senate Passes Bill Banning Non-Traditional Tattoos and Body Modifica...

94, you will too when the jack booted thugs are holding you down so Uncle Sam can check your prostate.

The sheer terror you must feel every day has to be debilitating.

Quite the opposite actually. I've learned to expect absolute incompetence from our government at every non-military oppportunity. So there is nothing to do but laugh at the poor saps who actually have faith in it and attempt to draw logic from governmental actions. It's simply an added bonus in the rare opportunities when they stumble into getting something right.

Quite the opposite actually. I've learned to expect absolute incompetence from our government at every non-military oppportunity. So there is nothing to do but laugh at the poor saps who actually have faith in it and attempt to draw logic from governmental actions. It's simply an added bonus in the rare opportunities when they stumble into getting something right.

Yeah, because our military history of late has been quite successful and problem-free. I know many of us here appreciate the humor in your paranoid rants, though, so don't stop.

Are b-hole tattoos considered non-traditional? Please advise.

Yeah, because our military history of late has been quite successful and problem-free. I know many of us here appreciate the humor in your paranoid rants, though, so don't stop.

Compared to the [Redacted] of the rest of our federal government, the military is John fucking Wooden.

Atomic_bombing_of_Japan.jpg

Two photos of 68-year old events. Not very current but it does fit in with the John Wooden theme.

the success of the atom bomb has little to do with the military and everything to do with government funded science research

the success of the atom bomb has little to do with the military and everything to do with government funded science research

Yep. Military couldn't finish out the game on their own so they had to put in a cheat code.

He's on a roll. Somewhere a keyboard is being pounded in a fit of right-wing rage.

I would suggest starting a thread on US military incompetence but it might break the internet.

I would suggest starting a thread on US military incompetence but it might break the internet.

one need only read the works of our own IrishSlim to get an insider view at contemporary issues

i'm thinking conservatives have been really hypocritical in this area regarding B2G. when halliburton was given no bid contracts and then charged the govt an arm and a leg, overpromised and underdelivered, and lined the gop pockets and coffers, the stories were hushed down. same with the paramilitary stuff like blackwater. in those areas, government gets carte blanche and no accountability for the way they interface with industry.

but if it's contract work like this, or municipal work for city contracts and zoning problems with HUD, it's all the sudden back to the battle cry of GOVT IS BAD BUSINESS IS GOOD.

DF07's point was that the government cannot regulate what a person can do to their own body (presumably in a non-deadly instance). However, we are currently (poorly) implementing a massive system based on the premise that the government most certainly can regulate what a person must affirmatively do with their own body. Welcome to the first flake of the snowball.

Do you believe anything you write? It's hard to believe a semi-intelligent person would believe any of this. What system is currently being implemented that tells a person what they must do with their own body? The ACA just says you need health insurance and if you don't get it then you have to pay a small amount instead. This has nothing to do with what a person "affirmatively do(es) with their own body" at all does it?

Back