• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Army Post-Game Discussion / Indiana Game Week Thread

The Nebraska fan next to me was a massive whiner but smallsamplesizedeac.

Nebraska fans around me had a sense of entitlement that due to their rich football heritage they would steamroll us and we should feel privileged to share the field and stadium with them. We all agree Nebraska fans the worst in college football.

Apparently they didn't get the memo that they haven't been relevant in forever.

Nebraska fans around me had a sense of entitlement that due to their rich football heritage they would steamroll us and we should feel privileged to share the field and stadium with them. We all agree Nebraska fans the worst in college football.

Apparently they didn't get the memo that they haven't been relevant in forever.

I forgot this was a parody.

The stadium also ran out of water at that game which was an LOWF move.

Nebraska was a fantastic road trip. We walked through the tailgate area and people were waving at us and offering us beers.

Maryland on the other hand was a shitty road trip. Drove through the tailgate area in 2006 and had beer thrown at the car (I believe it was at their basketball arena parking lot where they have the tailgate set up). I've actually been to Maryland three times now I think. I've found Maryland, FSU, and State fans to be the worst. Although if Wake had upset Clemson in 2012 things would have probably gotten ugly. Fans around us were starting to turn in the third quarter when Wake took the lead.

Seeing Nebraska lose on the last second play a few weeks back and thinking of how those terrible Nebraska fans must have felt was so gratifying.

Nebraska was a great road trip. My son (7 yr old) was invited by the band to march with them, after the game, back to the music building. I have a great photo of him hanging with the tuba players. That fact that we scored 3, they scored 10, and their defense scored 21, is what I remember.

Coming into our town criticizing our team our field our hotels our restaurants there's no place for that. My reaction was go back to Nebraska.

Back