• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Army @ Wake Forest - 7:30 PM RSN/Bally

I have 2 extra tickets that I won’t be using. They are printed so you would need to meet me somewhere in WS to get them.

Some Army fans are among the worst I've encountered. Lots of "fuck Biden" and "let's go Brandon" shirts last year.

I guess they think they're wearing their team colors

Some Army fans are among the worst I've encountered. Lots of "fuck Biden" and "let's go Brandon" shirts last year.

I'd better not see any of that in our stadium. I'll report them to security.

Wow, I can't believe you survived that situation. How scary that must have been for you. Heaven forbid you encounter such a display of free speech on a T shirt again.... Make sure you wear your "I stand with Ukraine" shirt to show you mean business.

Also isn’t chain of command the whole thing with the military? It’s okay for army cadets to disrespect the commander in chief?

How dare they not like this very unsenile, totally coherent and capable and not doddering at all President!

If you wear a Fuck Joe Biden shirt to a football game where kids are everywhere you deserve a ban from the property at the very least and likely an ass beating you should have gotten years sooner so you wouldn't grow up to be a waste of a human.

Also isn’t chain of command the whole thing with the military? It’s okay for army cadets to disrespect the commander in chief?

It's not the cadets. It's the parents living off borrowed glory thinking it gives them cover to do it.

Edited to add: and apparently tribalism imbeciles as well.

Last edited:
If you wear a Fuck Joe Biden shirt to a football game where kids are everywhere you deserve a ban from the property at the very least and likely an ass beating you should have gotten years sooner so you wouldn't grow up to be a waste of a human.

Exactly.

You must be really fun to be around.

Much more fun than an asshole who would think it appropriate to wear a Fuck Joe Biden shirt to someone else’s “house” where there are lots of kids around.

Much more fun than an asshole who would think it appropriate to wear a Fuck Joe Biden shirt to someone else’s “house” where there are lots of kids around.
So you are extremely upset and emotional about a mysterious FJB shirt guy that is supposedly planning to attend the game tonight.. That seems like a very poor use of energy and emotions given that this dramatic event you've built up in your head hasn't even actually occured.

Deacs Deacs Deacs

After watching Liberty, ain’t taking nothing for granted. Army’s defense will have huge problems stopping us. Assuming we will see 2-deep safeties the rest of the year.

I do think they will have some explosive plays on offense to stay in it. Also expecting some 4th-down conversions.

Cooley healthy?

So you are extremely upset and emotional about a mysterious FJB shirt guy that is supposedly planning to attend the game tonight.. That seems like a very poor use of energy and emotions given that this dramatic event you've built up in your head hasn't even actually occured.

I’m not at all upset. But feel free to continue to project your own anxiety and insecurities on me. It seems like you need an outlet.

Wow, I can't believe you survived that situation. How scary that must have been for you. Heaven forbid you encounter such a display of free speech on a T shirt again.... Make sure you wear your "I stand with Ukraine" shirt to show you mean business.
I was fine. Had a chair with my name and title on it in the "chairman's box" right behind Buddie.

Lemme tell you, the brass aren't so happy with the dumbasses either.

Heard the Brandon chant from a group of NCST fans in section 9 last year a few times.

So there are dumbasses who support Army, WF, and NCST.

Go Deacs today.

This discussion makes me remember my kids watching a dude scream obscenities at God for like 5 minutes walking back to the car after the Clemson game.

Back