• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Army @ Wake Forest - 7:30 PM RSN/Bally

But there’s also a stark contrast between a meltdown after a tough game and making a decision to walk around all day with a Fuck Joe Biden shirt

Heard the Brandon chant from a group of NCST fans in section 9 last year a few times.

So there are dumbasses who support Army, WF, and NCST.

Go Deacs today.
Pitt fans led some of those chants on the way into the ACC Championship last year. Really set the tone.

Heard the Brandon chant from a group of NCST fans in section 9 last year a few times.

Go Deacs today.
There are dumbasses who support each college football team. Some teams just have a much higher proportion of dumbasses to non-dumbasses. I like to think (hope?) we're on the lower side.

I don’t understand the dumbasses who wear UNC or State or Clemson, etc gear to Wake games when Wake isn’t even playing any of those teams. Guarantee I will see at least one there tonight
I wore a Wake polo to the UNC App game.

Posted on the tix exchange thread but I ended up with an extra hill ticket that’s free to any Wake fan. Just don’t take it and resell it on stubhub

Go Deacs today.
Oh we had some shirtless State fans who went the whole Fuck Joe Biden chant in our section last year. Mind you it was so cold that game.

Shouting political chants at a sporting event is an indication of an unhealthy obsession with politics.

Also you’re not allowed to wear a Fuck Joe Biden shirt if you take it.

This discussion makes me remember my kids watching a dude scream obscenities at God for like 5 minutes walking back to the car after the Clemson game.

I'm sorry. I'll learn to be quieter when confronting the almighty about him shitting on our Deacs.

Someone help a guy out.

Can I just buy the bally sports app on my TV for $20 a month? Any reason why I wouldn't be able to get the game doing that? Looks like it's an option for me to just buy the app

Someone help a guy out.

Can I just buy the bally sports app on my TV for $20 a month? Any reason why I wouldn't be able to get the game doing that? Looks like it's an option for me to just buy the app
You got a parent or someone with a cable login you can use? I use my mom’s Spectrum account to access on the app.

You got a parent or someone with a cable login you can use? I use my mom’s Spectrum account to access on the app.
I have spectrum internet. Think I could use that? My dad also has spectrum cable tho. So if doesn't pick up location and let me use that then that would work.

Doing the free trial for direct TV streaming today and cancelling after. Too bad 7 of our ACC basketball games are also on the abominable RSN

I’m doing FreeVPN + ESPN app with my YouTube TV login. That has worked for RSN games in the past.

Back