• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Army @ Wake Forest - 7:30 PM RSN/Bally

Hi everyone. I am coming to the game solo today and thinking of taking my motorcycle. I have a coliseum lot parking pass and I usually park over by the annex. Considering the chaos expected with fair traffic and the sold out crowd, has anyone had experience parking a motorcycle at a WF game and can you tell me if there are separate motorcycle spots, or am I just to use a regular car parking space wherever I can find one?
I would find an end of row piece of asphalt that can’t fit a car, not a full space

These clowns couldn’t even beat Vietnam. How are they supposed to win tonight?

Really not sure why so many of you sports fans choose YouTubeTV over Direct TV Streaming - DTS has better sports coverage for nearly the same cost. That will probably change in the next year or two when RSN contracts change, but for now DTS has more sports.
We have Hulu in place of cable and I use Bally's through my mom's cable account all the time to watch Canes games, so I was ready for today.

I’m stuck at a Halloween party in Stokesdale and will be coming in right at game time. Where would I have the best chance of finding parking?

We have Hulu in place of cable and I use Bally's through my mom's cable account all the time to watch Canes games, so I was ready for today.
This is my except with YTTV. Didn’t miss any games during basketball season. I only switched in January so this is my first time doing a Wake football game on the Bally app. But I might not get to watch much anyway since I’m working an event tonight. Think I’ll just leave it on in my pocket and pull it out when needed (is that a Deac in your pocket?).

I’m stuck at a Halloween party in Stokesdale and will be coming in right at game time. Where would I have the best chance of finding parking?
Based on social media and complaints from folks who were trying to get to the game at like 2 PM....probably just walking from Stokesdale

If you’re going to be doing a VPN to watch the game now is a good time to test it. Duke/Georgia Tech playing on Bally. Got it working on my iPad

Last edited:
Just tried the free trial on Bally app for Roku. GT and Duke working fine.

Anybody there give me any parking update other than I’m shit out of luck?

Heading out to the WakeAtlanta game watch. Didn't think about it until now, but if they don't have sound, I'm not going to be thrilled.

The price of success. No longer able to arrive 10 min before kickoff and have your choice of parking spaces.

So Duke just tied it up so we won’t be able to wake wake game until it ends

Back