• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Arnie and Jack?

wfu22fan

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
I wonder if Arnie will fly up with Jack to watch the FSU game in the Deacon Tower. I saw Jack in the FSU tower last night as his grandson ran all over Miami. Cherokee Woods could invite Tiger and if Curtis, Lanny , and Webb join them, the group with have 43 majors, 6 NCAA individual titles , and 7 US Amateurs between them. A few texts or phone calls could make it happen. At the very least, I hope Arnie and Jack attend together.

Now why would Arnie want to subject himself to humiliation in Jack's presence?

Didn't know this re: Jack's grandson. Is his last name Nicklaus? I assume so since Jack had all sons. Correct?

Sorry. Cheyenne. My bad. O'leary is a stud tight end.

Arnie and Jack are good friends. I'll bet Jack will be at the game. He was a great high school football and basketball player and attends most FSU games now , although I'm sure the Buckeyes are still his team.

Arnie is beginning his second month of golf lessons and photo shoots with Kate Upton. Heard he was pissed when he had to come up and ride the cycle.

Jack has never missed an O'Leary game. He will be there.

Earlier in the season, he left the Presidents Cup on Saturday to watch our game vs. MD.

Didn't know this re: Jack's grandson. Is his last name Nicklaus? I assume so since Jack had all sons. Correct?

Wait you really hadn't heard this? Did you know that Al- Farouq Aminu means "The chief has arrived?"

I hope Arnie comes with Jack- they can flip on whose jet they use.

I read that jack was taking pics with players after the game sat and some guy walked up with 14 pin flags from Augusta asking him to sign. Lol!

Arnie needs strokes in this one ----- lots of them

Who told you Jack and Arnie are friends? That is for publicity only.

They are friendly competitors. It's like this, I've heard Jack say he's loves to beat Arnie at anything, but if Arnie ever needed him he'd be there in a second and I've heard Arnie feels the same. It's takes 2 high class individuals to be that big of rivals and yet be real friends.

They are friendly competitors. It's like this, I've heard Jack say he's loves to beat Arnie at anything, but if Arnie ever needed him he'd be there in a second and I've heard Arnie feels the same. It's takes 2 high class individuals to be that big of rivals and yet be real friends.

I think they are "friendly" and honestly so. I don't think that they are "close friends".

But the same could be said of numerous rivals from the past. If I am correct, it is not a fault on their part. These guys are very different and came from different backgrounds and played the game differently: as in swing your own swing vs. classic, almost text book swing.

Then again perhaps they have become genuinely close in recent years. Suffice to say that would be a development, because it has not always been that way.

Back