• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Article from the Official Site on Deacs in the NFL

Thanks. Looks like he has a good shot. And if it doesn't workout, he has a good shot to catch on elsewhere.

BEST ROOKIE NOBODY IS PAYING ATTENTION TO: Tommy Bohanon -- or "Tommy Bahama," as Ryan calls him. The seventh-round pick from Wake Forest will be the opening-day fullback, count on it. Adios, Lex Hilliard.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/

Well, Tommy certainly knows what it's like to be a starting FB on a shitty team. Good luck at not being all that shitty, but please let someone steamroll Sanchez!! Perhaps on a baseball diamond not yet sodded and he can end up "Dirty Sanchez" although I don't think he needs much help with the gruesome beard he was sporting recently. Speaking of FB, looks like the Terminator, John Conner formerly of the JETS has resurfaced new and improved in Cincy. He is a freakin beast!

Well, Tommy certainly knows what it's like to be a starting FB on a shitty team. Good luck at not being all that shitty, but please let someone steamroll Sanchez!! Perhaps on a baseball diamond not yet sodded and he can end up "Dirty Sanchez" although I don't think he needs much help with the gruesome beard he was sporting recently. Speaking of FB, looks like the Terminator, John Conner formerly of the JETS has resurfaced new and improved in Cincy. He is a freakin beast!

i wouldn't say new and improved for John Conner, just healthy. I don't blame the Jets one bit for releasing him last year. Business is business.

i wouldn't say new and improved for John Conner, just healthy. I don't blame the Jets one bit for releasing him last year. Business is business.

Oh I didn't mean to imply criticism of the Jets for letting him go, as injuries do happen and that's the nature of the biz. But the Jets still suck. :)

Go Falcons! Rise Up bitches!!

Oh I didn't mean to imply criticism of the Jets for letting him go, as injuries do happen and that's the nature of the biz. But the Jets still suck. :)

Go Falcons! Rise Up bitches!!

the Jets definitely still suck, and it pains me on a daily basis, well not that much but it sucks. F'ing Sanchez

the Jets definitely still suck, and it pains me on a daily basis, well not that much but it sucks. F'ing Sanchez

I know the feeling, hang in there! I was a Bills fan from 1979 through 1999 (Music City Miracle killed me for good) and it was quite the roller coaster of highs and lows, but mostly lows until 1988. But the good news is no one gave a fuck about us until we were relevant. Just venting cuz the media makes it seem like reporting on the Jets is a big deal when they will be lucky to win 6 games. And by God Sanchez sucks! He's not even as good as Bruce Mathison or Joe Dufek of the mid-80's Bills' shit shows!! LOL

How you manage to remain a fan is either quite admirable and noble or totally insane! ;)

I know the feeling, hang in there! I was a Bills fan from 1979 through 1999 (Music City Miracle killed me for good) and it was quite the roller coaster of highs and lows, but mostly lows until 1988. But the good news is no one gave a fuck about us until we were relevant. Just venting cuz the media makes it seem like reporting on the Jets is a big deal when they will be lucky to win 6 games. And by God Sanchez sucks! He's not even as good as Bruce Mathison or Joe Dufek of the mid-80's Bills' shit shows!! LOL

How you manage to remain a fan is either quite admirable and noble or totally insane! ;)

What. The. Fuck.

You were a fan until one of the most painful moments in team history, then bailed? That's hard to believe. You sure you were a fan between '79 and '99?

I moved to Atlanta in 2002 and never looked back baby. It's more fun being a fan of a team when you live in the state in which they play. I knew the Bills' window was closing again in 2000 and being so far removed, it was tough to care as much. But growing up in Albany, NY, you can bet your ass I was a big fan and my dad was born in Rochester, raised in Buffalo, so don't give me that "you're not a real fan bullshit." Plus after dealing with countless insufferable assholes from Buffalo at Philips Arena for several years, it was easy to flip the love into ridicule as a fan of the Thrashers! ;)

Home team baby, means so much more, been a fan of the Falcons, Thrashers and Braves since '02/'03. To hell with the Hawks!!

Dennis Godfrey taking second string LG snaps for Cowboys right now. Worked his way over from Europe via AFL. Good for him

Looks like Givens had another big play tonight, a 57 yard reception.

You'd think we'd have had good teams with all the recent players getting good reps with NFL teams thus far. Hmm, it couldn't possibly be horrific gameplanning and management of the players on Wake's team by certain coaches.

I know he's going against second and third teamers while getting some PT at tailback but Bohanon was really good last night (and he looked great at FB with the first team). It's sad all the fans saw his potential but he really didn't get used in the running game ever.

Aaron Curry gets schooled by 38-year old Matt Hasselbeck. His NFL days dwindling

Lex Hilliard, who Tommy Bohanon is fighting for the roster spot at FB for the Jets, left practice injured yesterday. He's been hurt most of preseason, hopefully Tommy keeps getting more reps and makes the team

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini 46m #Jets FB Lex Hilliard to have season-ending surgery on broken scapula, according to @ProFootballTalk. Rookie Bohanon was winning job anyway.

Back