• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

At least 25 wounded in New York City blast

What Trump charitable donations? The ones where he took other people's money, donated it and claimed it for himself?

Clinton has been involved in public service since she was on law school. The distinction you are using is one that you can indiscriminately use against anybody you are prone to dislike short of Mother Teresa.

John McCain had more public service than his opponent.
Did he win?

John McCain had more public service than his opponent.
Did he win?

That wasn't the point I was contesting.

I thought Obama was the best choice in that election. McCain wasn't a foolish reckless choice.

In this election, Trump is a foolish reckless choice.

I thought Obama was the best choice in that election. McCain wasn't a foolish reckless choice.

I understand your argument. I don't understand how you don't understand the counterargument.

Fat load of good that did him

Right, but a lot easier to carry out an attack in the first place with a gun. You're in denial if you're not acknowledging that

It has been shown quite conclusively that people who are determined to kill and are a little creative will find a way. Guns may be the easiest way, but learning how to drive a truck is pretty damn easy and that guy took out more most people could with several guns.

Blaming guns is not your answer my friend.

I don't disagree here. Just don't try to paint Hillary as anything other than an experienced politician who is also an awful human being. Trump is an inexperienced politician who is also an awful human being. They are big awful. One is simply a safer political choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't disagree here. Just don't try to paint Hillary as anything other than an experienced politician who is also an awful human being. Trump is an inexperienced politician who is also an awful human being. They are big awful. One is simply a safer political choice.

Well, sorry, because I think that is silly false equivalence that allows a nutcase like Trump to poll at over 40%. I think you have let the right wing media create CDS for you if you think she is in the same realm as Trump.

She has worked on women's, children's and public health care issues her entire life. You know, public service.

By what standard is Hillary an awful human being? I suspect she is no less ethical than the average politician. Given her spotlight and influence, the warts appear bigger and brighter. Do a random sample of Congress and I'd bet you'd find some shenanigans here and there. I don't think that makes them awful human beings. Just people who have compromised their ideals to be part of a political system that almost necessitates this. In contrast, I think the reasons why Donal Trump is an awful human being are well documented.

Well, sorry, because I think that is silly false equivalence that allows a nutcase like Trump to poll at over 40%. I think you have let the right wing media create CDS for you if you think she is in the same realm as Trump.

She has worked on women's, children's and public health care issues her entire life. You know, public service.

The only reason Trump polls at over 40% is because of how wretched Hillary is. They are both embarrassments to this country's political process. Thanks, Obama.

It has been shown quite conclusively that people who are determined to kill and are a little creative will find a way. Guns may be the easiest way, but learning how to drive a truck is pretty damn easy and that guy took out more most people could with several guns.

Blaming guns is not your answer my friend.

Where has it been shown? Seems to be like people who use something other than guns (like pressure-cooker bombs, knives, etc.) consistently kill fewer people than those who use guns

The only reason Trump polls at over 40% is because of how wretched Hillary is. They are both embarrassments to this country's political process. Thanks, Obama.

That's the counterargument. She is independently bad, and has eggregious, free standing flaws.
As a Pub, she is a much better option for me than Bernie would have been ideologically. As a national defense voter, she is probably to trump's right.
I would prefer still Bernie, because she fails to meet the low standard of trust worthiness we ask of politcians. Resume-wise, this should be the blowout RJ thinks it is (somebody hand RJ a poll).
With that credibility albatross, how can she possibly govern?

the answer is she wont be able to (that wont necessarily be always bad), and the investigations into her transgressions will make it doubly impossible

best bet for all concerned would be impeached on arrival, or IOA

Hillary Clinton is a criminal. i cannot understand how anyone fails to see this.
Everyone concerned with her email server is taking the 5th.
Wiping the server was her intentional act.
She has lied about this continually.

Hillary Clinton is a criminal. i cannot understand how anyone fails to see this.
Everyone concerned with her email server is taking the 5th.
Wiping the server was her intentional act.
She has lied about this continually.

Well, then, it's a good thing that the FBI did a thorough investigation and reached a different conclusion.

Why plead the fifth if you have nothing to hide ? Makes you wonder !

Clintonista's see that face and have begun to associate it with something very negative, something they can't stand- my posting!

Back