• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATL hotel suggestions

Thanks for the suggestions. Thank you also to the anonymous neg repper who said I can't stay at his/her house. Getting neg rep while asking about Atlanta hotels is akin to Craig getting fired on his day off.

Thanks for the suggestions. Thank you also to the anonymous neg repper who said I can't stay at his/her house. Getting neg rep while asking about Atlanta hotels is akin to Craig getting fired on his day off.

Ha, I would actually have offered for you to stay with me, but our house is in boxes at the moment preparing for a move. that and I know you would not have taken me up on the offer.

Remember the weekend at the Four Seasons last year? I sure do:

anal-beads.jpg

Those used to be rj's

If you have kids, it should also be mentioned that there is a W and and Embassy Suites downtown that are both within 2 blocks of the World of Coke and GA Aquarium. These might be your best options to let nanny walk the kids to these while you go do whatever at Emory. That's what I would do.

Ritz Bhead is solid in that wifey and kids can walk to the mall.

The St. Regis is probably the best hotel in Buckhead and probably the ATL, but it isnt really walking to anything.

Four Seasons, the W Midtown (owned by a deac) are great for midtown, and these will be the closest drives to Emory. Lots of ish for you and wife to do in midtown, not so much for the kids.

Back