• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Atlanta Dining

Yeah, he is a corndogg for sure. Still, I prolly wouldn't be serving good grub either if I was a alcoholic going through a divorce.

Hopefully he pulls it together and the purchasers of Rosebud/TFD are legit.

After a pretty meh meal at a completely empty Little Bach (at 8pm on a Friday) and the recent closing of Abattoir, I am worried the Quatrano clan is the next to fall.

The fish place at Ponce City Market sucks balls

Did Atlanta Fish Market on Friday, Fritti on Saturday, and Bar Taco on Sunday. Everything g was pretty good.

larrydavid2.gif

are there restaurants you do like in atlanta moon

Basically either relatively expensive or obscure never heard of it before ethnic places. With a dash of it's new so haven't had the opportunity to shit on it yet.

Did Atlanta Fish Market on Friday, Fritti on Saturday, and Bar Taco on Sunday. Everything g was pretty good.

Fritti is decent. Good patio. Try optimist or kimball house for seafood (ATL does not have gr8 seafood). Red Pepper or Orig El Taco for tacos, (El Rey de Taco or Oxequena if you rly want authentic and dont mind a drive to yet to be gentrified districts)

Fritti is decent. Good patio. Try optimist or kimball house for seafood (ATL does not have gr8 seafood). Red Pepper or Orig El Taco for tacos, (El Rey de Taco or Oxequena if you rly want authentic and dont mind a drive to yet to be gentrified districts)

Fritti and Bar Taco are walking distance. We got take out both nights. AFM was a place she had been before and she booked for my birthday.

Hit The Pinewood and The Optimist this weekend - both were great and highly recommended. Pinewoods cocktails were amazing, and the food is gastropubby stuff, and really good - sprouts, grit tots and chicken and waffles were all great. Optimist highly recommend the redfish and the octopus - and their hawaiin roll fatty bread is great too.

Definitely safe to post anything you want about Atlanta restaurants since Ruskin is banned and can't talk shit about what you say.

As moonz mentioned, Staplehouse was named best new restaurant in America. Has anybody been?

Went to Canoe last night. Smoked Salmon appetizer was incredible.

I ate at Miller Union between Xmas and NYE. Really fucking good.

Back