• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATLANTA IS NOW OFFICIALLY A GIANT HELL HOLE

Also sMARTA bus still running.

C8NL0MnVwAEi96G.jpg:large

something similar happened in harrisburg a few years ago when a truck carrying gasoline crashed on an overpass and blew up. wild

with that one square out it looks like SimCity

SIM COPTER ONE REPORTING HEAVY TRAFFIC

i'm supposed to drive through there on the way to FL for spring break. think I'll take an alternative route, maybe thru Columbia and Macon. Don't want any part of ATL until this is fixed.

Terrorists couldn't of hit a better spot and in the end it turns out to be three bored homeless crackheads.

i'm supposed to drive through there on the way to FL for spring break. think I'll take an alternative route, maybe thru Columbia and Macon. Don't want any part of ATL until this is fixed.

just use 285

Seen on Facebook:

I-75: I'm going to totally wreck Atlanta traffic by building a new baseball stadium in the worst possible place.
I-85: Hold my beer.

Driving to ATL in November to take the family to Jim Gaffigan at Philips Arena Saturday night followed by Falcons/Cowboys on Sunday at MB Stadium. We are staying with my sister in Dunwoody. Are we better off driving to both venues and dealing with parking or ubering to both?

Haven't been on MARTA in 20 years. Nearly got mugged on way to airport. Is it less sketchy than it used to be? I guess that depends how far south you are going.

I've been taking MARTA from the farthest north station, North Springs, to the airport, farthest south, for twenty years. Never had even a hint of trouble.

I would definitely take MARTA to Phillips or Mercedes.

MARTA isn’t sketchy anymore unless you’re afraid of hipsters. Apparently the dude that runs it is a bamf and revamped its image and now it seems like everyone takes Marta.

Aiken is closer to August National so it's strategically placed for The Masters.

I could live in Aiken and dig it. I could not live in ATL. And I'm an international big city travel life fella, so that says A LOT about ATL (it sucks)

Back