• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Atlanta Magazine's Top 20 Burgers in the ATL

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
1-Bone's
2-Bocado
3-The Optimist
4-Miller Union
5-Holeman and Finch Public House
6-The Albert
7-H. Harper Station
8-Steinbeck's
9-One Eared Stag
10-Shake Shack
11-Pinewood Tippling Room
12-The Shed at Glenwood
13-The General Muir
14-Little's Food Store
15-Muss & Turner's
16-Wrecking Bar Brewpub
17-US Cafe
18-OK Cafe
19-The Earl
20-Grindhouse Killer Burgers

pp-leaky-toilet.jpg

Six Feet Under?

Highland Tap?

Shake Shack over BurgerFI/Yeah!/Wendys/Cook-out!?

Fox Bros?

Houstons?

Krystals?

Shake Shack and FLIP = most overrated burger experiences I've ever had

Shake Shack is a fancier Wendy's.

Its a great trick and actually convinces yankbags like yourself you're getting something INCREDIBLE.

Its a great trick and actually convinces yankbags like yourself you're getting something INCREDIBLE.

this is the dumbest thing I've ever read

Shake Shack's the most overrated burger spot I've been to probably ever.

"Fancy Wendy's"

I'm talking Shake Shack burger. Not the dog/shakes, haven't tried those. The fries were good, not OMG worthy.

............... No

Here's my analogy I just texted to Ruskie.

First time I went into Five Guys, I left thinking about how I wanted to come back tomorrow.

First time I went to Shake Shack, I left thinking that it was like eating a really fancy Wendy's burger. Very tasty, liked the cheese for the fries, but I didn't HAVE to come back.

You guys are just falling for the hype!

What am i missing about five guys hype? Making me wait for fresh overcooked meat. Is it any different than fatburger? Thanks for the peanuts, i guess

Back