• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATP: Chicago Touristy Things

yep.

Its a beautiful day here. 60 degrees feels like 72 when you have been frozen for 6 months.

+1

Got some Chicago newbies coming into town in 30 minutes, so giving them the architecture boat tour treatment...be on the lookout for the bro with a WFU hat RD

+1

Got some Chicago newbies coming into town in 30 minutes, so giving them the architecture boat tour treatment...be on the lookout for the bro with a WFU hat RD

Yeah. Good call. We did this today at about 3pm. Great suggestion from everyone. It was awesome.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Don't go to the Navy Pier.

You can walk everywhere because the city is so flat.

We went to Navy pier because we'd never been. Doubt I would ever go back, but it was cool to see the view from the end of it.

Architecture tour on the Chicago River was one of the coolest things we did.

Shedd Aquarium is awesome but I goofed big time by not buying tickets online in advance. We waited in line for nearly 2 hours just to get in.

Also had breakfast both days at Yolk, which was awesome. Dinner last night at Sable was great too. Lou Malnati's pizza is pretty awesome (For deep dish pizza...).

We went to Navy pier because we'd never been. Doubt I would ever go back, but it was cool to see the view from the end of it.

Architecture tour on the Chicago River was one of the coolest things we did.

Shedd Aquarium is awesome but I goofed big time by not buying tickets online in advance. We waited in line for nearly 2 hours just to get in.

Also had breakfast both days at Yolk, which was awesome. Dinner last night at Sable was great too. Lou Malnati's pizza is pretty awesome (For deep dish pizza...).

glad to hear it!

Back