• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATP: Toronto

I've never been, but I've been told by Toronto-ans to check out Real Sports. It's a huge sports bar, and with the Raptors in the playoffs, the NHL playoffs, and the Blue Jays, should be pretty busy.

I was in Toronto for about 24 hours last summer and just walked all over. I love just walking around a new place and Toronto is a good walking city. If you're into street art, check out the murals along Rush Street (just south of Queen Street) that run for several blocks. Queen Street was also a nice street to walk down, as was Ossington, and Kennsington Market is worth a stroll through as a first-timer. The Art Gallery of Ontario was decent, if you're into that stuff. Kicked it at a friend's place for dinner, so no real bar/restaurant recs.

I've never been, but I've been told by Toronto-ans to check out Real Sports. It's a huge sports bar, and with the Raptors in the playoffs, the NHL playoffs, and the Blue Jays, should be pretty busy.

this place rules.

Back