• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATP: Who Trims the Bush?

Sounds like a lazy renter to me (not rubbin' in this case, but the hypothetical renter). If you're renting a unit in the building or a condo, then I'd say no, but if you're renting a house just man up and cut some sticks.

The reason a lot of people rent is so they don't have to do that -ish specifically. Plus, if its as big a pain in the ass as Rubbins says then there's no way. As a landlord I had to do a lot of that crap but it was expected (and that's with my lessee taking care of the ordinary lawn stuff).

i've always found that if you trim the surrounding shrubbery, it makes your house look bigger.

Sounds like a lazy renter to me (not rubbin' in this case, but the hypothetical renter). If you're renting a unit in the building or a condo, then I'd say no, but if you're renting a house just man up and cut some sticks.

if i was renting there is no way that i spend my Saturday cutting down shrubs for my neighbor, no chance! especially if it is a "pain in the ass"...that is why you rent, low maintenance!

Rubbins, you lazy dick, NASCAR season is over. You have plenty of Sunday afternoon free time to trim the bushes.

Yeah. Definitely thought this was about something else.

In all seriousness, I would just trim that shit myself. You are going to spend 3x as much time trying to coordinate the trimming effort with the neighbor than if you just did it yourself. Plus, you'll can trim it exactly the way you want/need it. How long would that really take? An hour? Smoke some grass, fire up some Prince Caspian on your iPod, and get chopping.

Be careful how you trim though. Bad form and it will grow back thicker.

Back