• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Attempted Break In at Richard Childress' House

guitardeac

Reaction score
3 masked men? $10k reward. WTh

If I knew how to delete this thread, I would.

Last edited:
Geez, it was Richard's? My wife called me and said it was on news and said it was Randolph. I am embarrassed and hang my head in shame.

Of all the houses to break into, I would (rightfully so) assume that his is one of the most secure and alarmed. The place is a mansion.

Childress is the incoming President of the NRA. Rumors are around that Childress staged this deal or made it up.

He has an arsenal. And when I say arsenal, I mean literally am arsenal. Richard believes and will tell you that we all need to be armed and ready because the government is coming for us. I'm not kidding. He is completely prepared for a war. He thinks anyone who is not fully armed to the max and completely ready for civil war is crazy. These will be the ideas he brings to the NRA.

Which is why I don't believe his story. I'm probably wrong, but right now I don't. Another reason is that it's hard for me to imagine that Richard would get a shot at someone and miss. Unless it was just shooting into the dark.

He has an arsenal. And when I say arsenal, I mean literally am arsenal. Richard believes and will tell you that we all need to be armed and ready because the government is coming for us. I'm not kidding. He is completely prepared for a war. He thinks anyone who is not fully armed to the max and completely ready for civil war is crazy. These will be the ideas he brings to the NRA.

Which is why I don't believe his story. I'm probably wrong, but right now I don't. Another reason is that it's hard for me to imagine that Richard would get a shot at someone and miss. Unless it was just shooting into the dark.

I certainly don't want to turn this into a debate more suited for the political board, but I have always been curious who exactly "the government" is that nut jobs like this are convinced are "coming for us". Everyone that is a federal employee? Are they banding together to take over the country. The military? Are they going to launch a 60s era Central America style coup? The Dark State or Deep State or whatever it is called? Obama and all of his fellow Muslims? Though it seems like that "threat" is gone now. Trump and his comrades? Maybe I am just naïve, but I'm really not sure who I should be looking out for and preparing to do battle with. Any help is appreciated.

Childress is the incoming President of the NRA. Rumors are around that Childress staged this deal or made it up.

According to the sheriff’s office, Childress said he felt, “the only reason he and his wife were here today was because of God and the Second Amendment.”

He has an arsenal. And when I say arsenal, I mean literally am arsenal.

We live a few miles down river from him, and he bought nearly 400 acres that abuts ours to turn into a private hunting preserve. Can confirm he does in fact have an arsenal.

I certainly don't want to turn this into a debate more suited for the political board, but I have always been curious who exactly "the government" is that nut jobs like this are convinced are "coming for us". Everyone that is a federal employee? Are they banding together to take over the country. The military? Are they going to launch a 60s era Central America style coup? The Dark State or Deep State or whatever it is called? Obama and all of his fellow Muslims? Though it seems like that "threat" is gone now. Trump and his comrades? Maybe I am just naïve, but I'm really not sure who I should be looking out for and preparing to do battle with. Any help is appreciated.

Richard has a 9th grade education and it often shows. But in this case, I think he believes the "government" is coming to take civil liberties and rights away - such as the right to have guns. That's an example. They often also believe they will take land from citizens - that kind of thing. And that they eventually will do it by force.

If the government wanted him gone then they could eliminate him in the blink of an eye without getting closer to him than they are in DC right now.

There's nothing anybody can do with guns if the government really wants you gone.

If the government wanted him gone then they could eliminate him in the blink of an eye without getting closer to him than they are in DC right now.

There's nothing anybody can do with guns if the government really wants you gone.

real-genius-laser.jpg

Back