• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Attempted Break In at Richard Childress' House

real-genius-laser.jpg

very inconspicuous

Richard has a 9th grade education and it often shows. But in this case, I think he believes the "government" is coming to take civil liberties and rights away - such as the right to have guns. That's an example. They often also believe they will take land from citizens - that kind of thing. And that they eventually will do it by force.

The government does take land from citizens. It’s called eminent domain.

The government does take guns from people. It’s called stop and frisk.

The government also makes people disappear. It's called vaporization. It is reserved for special people and situations.

The government does take land from citizens. It’s called eminent domain.

The government does take guns from people. It’s called stop and frisk.

Yea, but that impacts poors and criminals. We’re talking about stuff that actually affects white people.

Richard has a 9th grade education and it often shows. But in this case, I think he believes the "government" is coming to take civil liberties and rights away - such as the right to have guns. That's an example. They often also believe they will take land from citizens - that kind of thing. And that they eventually will do it by force.

perfect guy to lead the NRA

Childress seems like he is Not the guy that I hope buys the panthers.

Someday, someone has to be able to convince wackos like Childress that Red Dawn isn't a documentary.

Yea, but that impacts poors and criminals. We’re talking about stuff that actually affects white people.

This is confusing. Next you’ll tell me white people love cops but hate the FBI.

And those federal agents the Bundy family faced off with.

Back