• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATTENDANCE: 26,202

There was a 50% increase in attendance from kickoff to the middle of the 2nd quarter. All is well.

If that stadium holds 31,500, no way that number is correct. There were giant areas that were completely empty. By halftime, I'd say there were probably 15,000 there. Maybe.

15k is about right. Right before the fumble before the half. Then 3k marched to their cars.

Most of you I assume are Wake students or alums. What part of tickets being sold and not used do we not understand? If someone buys a ticket then Wake gets the money from that ticket. If the ticket purchaser chooses not to attend you cant print up another one and sell it. (Unless you are a VT fan) We have this same thread every game. Wake got the money. If people don't use them then so what.

I guess USC's attendance tonight is about 5k. Just looking at the stands.

Most of you I assume are Wake students or alums. What part of tickets being sold and not used do we not understand? If someone buys a ticket then Wake gets the money from that ticket. If the ticket purchaser chooses not to attend you cant print up another one and sell it. (Unless you are a VT fan) We have this same thread every game. Wake got the money. If people don't use them then so what.

This may be the case but why not sell all unsold tickets to the Mission for $1 and sell out every game? Come on marketing people.

This may be the case but why not sell all unsold tickets to the Mission for $1 and sell out every game? Come on marketing people.

They can't burn all their cheap/free ticket promos before basketball season.

vyxr7k.jpg

This is a photo of the east stands taken at 6:42 pm. If this doesn't scream that the entire athletic department needs to be rebooted, I'm not sure what does.

Last edited:
vyxr7k.jpg

This is a photo of the east stands taken at 6:42 pm. If this doesn't scream that the entire athletic department needs to be rebooted, I'm not sure what does.

Of course that is before the pastels finally showed up and filled in the upper part of the student section.

Of course that is before the pastels finally showed up and filled in the upper part of the student section.

You joke, but I was glad to have those pastels when the lights went out.

I think most get this. However, actual butts in seats reflects interest in the program/game (or lack thereof).

Q: How do you tell the difference between Wake frat boys at a football game and Tar Heel fans?

Q: How do you tell the difference between Wake frat boys at a football game and Tar Heel fans?

A: The Tar Heels only wear light blue shirts and the Wake frat boys include light blue as only one of their many options?

Back