• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Attorney General Eric Holder's ballot offered to stranger (Video)

In FL the voter registration laws are so out of touch with reality that the League of Women Voters and Rock the Vote have closed their offices there.

Under the new law, the LWV could do every thing right to register a voter on a Friday afternoon, but it would be tossed out if they didn't get the documents into the Registrar of Voters that afternoon as the office wouldn't be open until Monday morning. There could be no voter registration drives on Saturday mornings before 9 AM due to the same rule.

But this isn't FL suppressing the vote. After all the LWV has committed so many crimes in FL.

I love how personal responsibility doesn't apply to the elderly. You already get all of our tax dollars, the least you could do is take a break from watching Judge Judy and get a freaking ID to vote.

And yes RJ I'm aware that there are six different people across the country with paralyzing disorders, no family or friends, and no community/governmental organizations that will get them to an ID station (yet they can somehow always make it to the polls). There is no need to recite each of their stories.

In FL the voter registration laws are so out of touch with reality that the League of Women Voters and Rock the Vote have closed their offices there.

Under the new law, the LWV could do every thing right to register a voter on a Friday afternoon, but it would be tossed out if they didn't get the documents into the Registrar of Voters that afternoon as the office wouldn't be open until Monday morning. There could be no voter registration drives on Saturday mornings before 9 AM due to the same rule.

But this isn't FL suppressing the vote. After all the LWV has committed so many crimes in FL.

I find it hard to blame FL for wanting to mainstream their voting process and lessen uncertainty. I mean with all the blind Jews that voted for Pat Buchanan and all.

If it was up to me you would have to be registered a month beforehand. Make the deadline public and if people are too lazy to register on time, fuck 'em.

I love how personal responsibility doesn't apply to the elderly. You already get all of our tax dollars, the least you could do is take a break from watching Judge Judy and get a freaking ID to vote.

no shit. save us your sob stories you old fart and go vote for people who want to make sure your health insurance never goes up once you turn 85. oh, and all your pills are free.

I find it hard to blame FL for wanting to mainstream their voting process and lessen uncertainty. I mean with all the blind Jews that voted for Pat Buchanan and all.

If it was up to me you would have to be registered a month beforehand. Make the deadline public and if people are too lazy to register on time, fuck 'em.

that would be disenfranchising BILLIONS of people!!!

or 9

And yes RJ I'm aware that there are six different people across the country with paralyzing disorders, no family or friends, and no community/governmental organizations that will get them to an ID station (yet they can somehow always make it to the polls). There is no need to recite each of their stories.

In Texas alone nearly 1/3 of the counties don't have those stations. But that's OK with, disenfranchising honest Americans is fine with you.

Back