• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATTORNEY GENERAL JEFF SESSIONS

I am confused: which facts and statistics do you feel are prejudiced?
Do you work this hard to avoid confrontin other difficult facts in your life? Why are you so afraid to discuss these statistics?

All you have to do is apologize for your racial biases, Red.

You really just pointed out a different problem actually. My post indicated that the war on drugs has been bad for two parent households. That's true. You took the conversation where you wanted to go.

I pointed out how far removed from reality your point is by showing the mismatch of 14,000%. Other than that, i'd say you nailed it

All you have to do is apologize for your racial biases, Red.

I have a bias against people so afraid of data they shout it down. I share that bias with adult life.
So good luck. Winter is coming.

I have a bias against people so afraid of data they shout it down. I share that bias with adult life.
So good luck. Winter is coming.

Keep being scared of that black dude when he walks into the elevator with you, Red.

Pathetic. Have yourself a fine night.

I pointed out how far removed from reality your point is by showing the mismatch of 14,000%. Other than that, i'd say you nailed it

My post wasn't about black single parent households. Just single parent households. In fact, my post was pointing out that people who don't support two parent households are a myth. You took the conversation where you wanted to go.

My post wasn't about black single parent households. Just single parent households. In fact, my post was pointing out that people who don't support two parent households are a myth. You took the conversation where you wanted to go.

You don't support two parent households when you suport policies than subsudize out of wedlock birth on the margin. You actually have to do it. Saying so doesn't count.

You don't support two parent households when you suport policies than subsudize out of wedlock birth on the margin. You actually have to do it. Saying so doesn't count.

So you don't support Jeff Sessions here? Because the war on drugs breaks up families.

So you don't support Jeff Sessions here? Because the war on drugs breaks up families.

Drug use also breaks up families. So does booze. I don't think we can decriminalize problems and they go away.

Let's say we legalize, regulate and tax marijuana. Cool with me.
Do we legalize recreational percocet?

Drug use also breaks up families. So does booze. I don't think we can decriminalize problems and they go away.

You seem very motivated by failed outcomes of long term policies. How do you feel about the long term outcomes of the war on drugs in reducing drug use?

Big pharma and many doctors have acted a few steps short of heroin dealers without (sufficient) penalty. Maybe we should get tough on the suppliers of the biggest drug epidemic in the country, and the cause of much of the heroin demand.

You seem very motivated by failed outcomes of long term policies. How do you feel about the long term outcomes of the war on drugs in reducing drug use?

How is it going? Not so good? Let's try something that works instead.

How is it going? Not so good? Let's try something that works instead.

So then keeping with the subject of this actual thread, you disagree with Sessions here, right? Decades old failed policy that is bad for families seems like something you would always oppose.

So then keeping with the subject of this actual thread, you disagree with Sessions here, right? Decades old failed policy that is bad for families seems like something you would always oppose.

When something fails, you try something else. Sound approach across the board.

Can you imagine a worse party than one hosted by Pence and Sessions?

Back