• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Auburn fans upset

Dude, they have had all their lives to get out of Alabama and either can't or won't. What else do they have?

Coming from one of the 9000 schools named after a tiger and with the same or similar chants & songs, complaining about unoriginality and copycatting is rich. Especially since they are wrong about this issue in the first place.

Rolled the quad when Wake beat Auburn in 1979. I guess they have forgotten.

I lived in Auburn for 10 years. I can confirm that most of their fans are stupid.

Well at least the trees we roll died on their own and weren’t poisoned

ACCN did this story and at least showed it in the post game for our game against State.

Tigers must feel pretty insignificant and insecure if feigning astonishment that the Wake Forest Deacons have been rolling the trees on campus for a century or more.

First time I saw the quad rolled was fall of 66 on my visit as a hs senior. They told me they had just beat South Carolina for their first ACC win . Seems like only yesterday

From toilet paper, to ESPN, to the established football powers, to the pollsters, the agnst Wake Forest has caused is quite remarkable. The powers elites look at all they have spent, all they have done, and LOWF is 9 and 1. It's the best psychodrama in sports today.

next thing you know they'll be pissed that Clemson, Missouri, LSU, Princeton, etc. stole their mascot

I don't think they adopted the Tigers mascot until the fifties however.

And they do it after EVERY win. We only roll the quad after an important or significant win.

Back