• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Auburn fans upset

C'mon, they can't even decide if they are tigers or eagles. They'll probably start having the players sing and dance with the students after a win and claim that is their tradition also.

And they do it after EVERY win. We only roll the quad after an important or significant win.

Ehhhh I think it’s trending towards every football win. Pretty sure it was rolled after every home game this year.

When I got to campus in '04 the "rule" was every football win called for rolling the Quad...because they didn't happen very often.

Basketball (and other sports) on the other hand was supposed to be for big wins, championships, etc.

If we didn’t have bigger goals, I’d love to play Auburn in a bowl game this year and hash all this out.

Utah has a guy on a motorcycle lead the team on the field, lets all get our panties in a wad Auburn style over it.

Auburn got royally bent over by the officials at the end of the USC game last night. It was kinda funny.

Back