• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

August 6, 2015 Debate(s?) -- OFFICIALY OFFICIAL DEBATE THREAD. CLICK HERE NOW!

So far my top four:

1. Trump (by far)
2. Rubio
3. Kasich
4. Christie

I was impressed by Rubio and Christie's opening remarks.

America will be awesome with trump in charge. Nothing gets done and all the politicians suck anyways might as well make it entertaining. Also I'm not Hispanic so nothing to worry about.

Just stopping in to say...

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA REPUBLICANS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA THIS IS YOUR PARTY HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Why does the clapping not line up with the points being made by the candidates? It sounds like something else is going on while they are speaking.

Kasich would be a money Indy candidate, no way in hell he gets the pub nomination though

How many Fox News viewers are going to see Straight Outta Compton?

I really like what Kasich is selling. I'm going to keep digging on him, but he's my new favorite Republican.

Rubio continues to be good.

If this were just Christie, Kasich, Rubio, Bush, and Paul, this could be a really nice debate.

Wait are you kidding me? Questions about an illegal immigrant gunning someone down comes in before police gunning people down? Total BS Fox

What's Kate's Law? Is it the newest right wing dog whistle?

Back