• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Austin Proehl is a tarheel

Why does anyone care? If you cannot figure it out during the course of the conversation, than your a moran.

Yes, I do believe it's illegal because it is.

Its illegal. I showed it to a coach. That type of personalized media is prohibited under NCAA guidelines.

All NCAA coaches take a class on this type of thing. I guess Cheater Hill coaches are exempt from that class.

Or maybe since so many classes at Cheater Hill are fake, they think this one is, too.

What would happen if the NCAA was notified of this? Would they just completely dismiss it?

What would happen if the NCAA was notified of this? Would they just completely dismiss it?

Well, since pretty much nothing happened with the whole Marvin Austin/fake classes incident (s) and since PJ is "suspended" from a team that isn't even working out because its summer (prediction: he will be on the court for the 1st practice) my guess is- nothing will happen.

It's the Carolina way.

Has anyone told this young man that a Swahili major is not what it once was?

And that apparently driver education under the wings of a real student favorite: Professor "Fats" Thomas, complete with extensive summer practice time in multiple vehicles (extra credit for efficient incriminating weed and firearms jettisoning before police checkpoints) and even a brief courthouse tour, is the next big major for a goat.

That's the main reason I call South Carolina "Carolina." It irks UNC fans. Fuck 'em. And I generally pull for the Gamecocks because, like me, they hate Clemson.

Yes this is true... If you really wanna piss off a UNC fan, call South Carolina the real Carolina.

Back