• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

bym, Black Widow, civ tracker, has been lynched by the town. With Black Widow's death, Thanos and the Black Order have acquired the Soul Stone.

You are Natasha Romanoff, better known as Black Widow, former KGB assassin and S.H.I.E.L.D. asset. You are cunning, a master of martial arts, and able to blend into any situation. As such, you are the civilian tracker. Your ability to infiltrate and remain undetected will allow you to gather intelligence on the operations of Thanos and the Black Order. But beware, as Thanos acquires Infinity Stones, your spying abilities may fail you.

Night moves have until 11:00am.

Has to be ryala or Ph here, and Im at the point where I think we have to luckbox the vig hit tonight to win

Also, Thanos has five stones. I imagine getting the sixth is an auto win for them.

jesus christ, bym

that's why you self-pres in a game where your stone status is unknown

ph or ryala -- no majos allowed, right?

Ryala is mafia. Ph is probably the GF.

Fuck me on bym kill.

IMO we need to lynch the god father here. By my count, there is still one stone remaining. Im assuming thats snap/end game powers. Per my role, I think Thanos is now unlynchable. If thats true, and we can prove it, we win with the kill shot. If not, then I'm just gussing on who to vig tonight

IMO we need to lynch the god father here. By my count, there is still one stone remaining. Im assuming thats snap/end game powers. Per my role, I think Thanos is now unlynchable. If thats true, and we can prove it, we win with the kill shot. If not, then I'm just gussing on who to vig tonight

Opposite, no? We need to lynch the non-GF so you can kill the GF tonight.

ryala is likely not Thanos/GF as I think it would be odd to make him the tracker too. It's possible that ryala is faking his role and leveraging knowledge from the mafia chat but seems less likely.

The big question is did ryala claim even night tracker after bym claimed odd night tracker. We need to look and find out. If bym claimed first, then ryala looks like the lynch.

tcc has been skating by on dumbtells. His voting history looks bad and he's done little for the civs.

We need to go back and look through Juice's posts, too.

Yeah but it would be worth more to us for the godfather to live through the day lynch and me 100% kill tonight, right?

Yes, I say we lynch ryala per the above. Ph, tcc or Juice is the GF.

Question: Was it ryala or bym who told us Juice was visited?

Actually you're right, if we hit a goon here, it goes to 4-1. Then night kill makes it 3-1, they wouldnt be able to kill me. Likely you as the cleared civ. So i could save the vig for the next night.

SD3 visited GM, obviously. Buying a claim that involves a 1 shot cop using their power on tcc is something civs deserve to lose for

Actually you're right, if we hit a goon here, it goes to 4-1. Then night kill makes it 3-1, they wouldnt be able to kill me. Likely you as the cleared civ. So i could save the vig for the next night.

This is worst case scenario, assuming thanos and a goon/whatever character Ph said earlier

And of course my claim still tracks, in her post it literally says she can block a hit without anyone dying. But yeah, maf ryala probs knew who protection was and let her live an extra 6 days

The only reason I'd have to doubt it is probably something about stones, but it's a bad reveal, so I don't think I do

Back