• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

So your thesis is "ryala knew who both protection roles were, and left alive for 6-7 days each because it was lolsy"

i believe ryala -- think he made the claim before bym

have a conference call, but can follow up later

sd3

for now

And I'm just gonna avoid everything about killing bym yesterday before I turn into toogs

If there were two civilian trackers, why would bym's death post say THE civilian tracker?

Probably because I claimed watcher, have said watcher repeatedly, and have claimed the powers of a watcher

Tha was bym

Sorry. I had a fundamental misunderstanding of the watcher/tracker roles. So all that mean is that someone targeted Juice with something. Given that he is still alive and there's no angel, it is probably more clearing than anything.

My guess is that tcc is the other mafia. Let's lynch Ph and if he does not die (per SD3's interpretation) then we vig hit him, if dies and is mafia then hit tcc.

My guess is that tcc is the other mafia. Let's lynch Ph and if he does not die (per SD3's interpretation) then we vig hit him, if dies and is mafia then hit tcc.

Tcc can only be godfather, can not be goon

Sorry. I had a fundamental misunderstanding of the watcher/tracker roles. So all that mean is that someone targeted Juice with something. Given that he is still alive and there's no angel, it is probably more clearing than anything.

Yeah, the most likely explanation is probably that juice was the target and rommy blocked it. Juice is back on the table if SD3 flips Thanos, but I don't think he will

Back