• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

We'll take it point by point:
1) Timing was pretty bad. Hey guys, I'm Ironman. Also, I've got powers, but it will take me some time to go all the way back into my inbox to write the 10 words it will take to tell you what they are. I'm busy, I couldn't have time to do that.
2) It's a good fake claim! 1 shot cop power (we'll come back to this) is the only one that could help, a BPV is unprovable, and a vig hit hasn't happened, and isn't alignment determinative unless it hits a maf
3) The one shot cop power usage is somewhere between very bad and potentially the worst usage of this power imaginable. SD3 is telegraphing that he waited until literally the worst possible night to use this power (seriously, do the math on this. Using a 1 shot cop when you're like 1/10 to hit the last detectable maf is pretty demonstrably worse than any other time!). And when he used this power, he used it on about the least helpful person left. I cannot think of a worse claim on the only part of that power that could actually help civs atm.

There's some chance that maf switched my results, sure. But if they did, then SD3 played his role about as poorly as possible. He should try to convince me that he did this if he wants my vote to move

1) the timing was perfect? You're just mad because I waiting until this morning to fully reveal everything? No one else has had a single problem with the claim, timing, or powers except for you. And you hated it before I even claimed.
2) Umm all powers are very helpful? Go back through the game script and please tell me when I should have used each one. Also, as I mentioned, I was really looking to clear myself and bym at the same time with his track.
3) See #2, I used it at the exact time I should have trying to clear 2 cits and get a non GF clear or goon hit

Do what you want with your vote, not fighting it anymore. We have to luckbox this to win anyways

I almost cannot even fathom a civ 1 shot cop using their role to investigate tcc.

He was assume clear by a dumbtell, get real dude

Shiny - clear
GM - clear
Ryala - I have no idea what's going on here but think there's enough information on the table to figure it out.
BYM - civ lean just based off of game script and know powers
Juice - Jailed by rom two nights in a row, was either the target of mafia hit or the mafia making the hit
PH - Thanos lean, would return negative if true
tcc - everyone assuming cleared because of early game dumb tell, pretty non existant
rom - jailor
wfu03 - was between him and tcc/died in lynch

7. SD3 - claimed multi power civ special Iron Man
9. Juice - claimed vanilla civ Captain Marvel
18. Ph - no claim
21. ryala - claimed civ watcher Dr. Strange
22. shiny - Confirmed civ - Nebula
23. tcc - claimed vanilla civ but no specific character

Let's lynch Ph today. If there's no vig hit tonight then we lynch SD3 tomorrow. If there is a vig hit then tcc is NOT the GF.

18. Ph - no claim

Let's lynch Ph today. If there's no vig hit tonight then we lynch SD3 tomorrow. If there is a vig hit then tcc is NOT the GF.

Im using the vig tonight unless someone can prove theres only 1 left

1) the timing was perfect? You're just mad because I waiting until this morning to fully reveal everything? No one else has had a single problem with the claim, timing, or powers except for you. And you hated it before I even claimed.
2) Umm all powers are very helpful? Go back through the game script and please tell me when I should have used each one. Also, as I mentioned, I was really looking to clear myself and bym at the same time with his track.
3) See #2, I used it at the exact time I should have trying to clear 2 cits and get a non GF clear or goon hit

Do what you want with your vote, not fighting it anymore. We have to luckbox this to win anyways

Well if I go back through the game, the math says literally any other night but the one you used it on would have been ideal. So I guess I would have probably used it any other possible night in this game.

Well if I go back through the game, the math says literally any other night but the one you used it on would have been ideal. So I guess I would have probably used it any other possible night in this game.

Do you not get the reasoning behind trying to do it the night I thought bym would track me? If not then thats fine, we can save it for post game

Do you not get the reasoning behind trying to do it the night I thought bym would track me? If not then thats fine, we can save it for post game

No. If you have a 1 shot cop power, it should be used to find mafia or at least to clear up a major question mark. It should not be used to try to thread a needle of guessing where a civ tracker will go that night when chances of finding mafia are at their lowest point.

18. Ph - no claim

There are 6 people left, and we think there are 2 maf. This makes it 4-2. There cannot be any calculus which allows for "if we're wrong, we'll just get it done tomorrow"

No. If you have a 1 shot cop power, it should be used to find mafia or at least to clear up a major question mark. It should not be used to try to thread a needle of guessing where a civ tracker will go that night when chances of finding mafia are at their lowest point.

And for the record, I say this as a point about you being mafia because I think you know this.

This discussion is great but can we not confirm SD3's role by what happens tonight?

The round Bern and Redwing was getting some heat:

bern (3) - SD3 (claim), tcc, Eagles (mafia)
Ph (2) - WFU03 (civ), mako (civ)
Eagles (2) - GoalieMom (civ), shiny (civ)
redwing (2) - bym (civ), rommy (civ)
Ph (2) - ryala (claim), Juice
ryala (1) - redwing (mafia)
WFU03 (1) - Ph

YTV: bern, GAT

5 min

Ph (4) - WFU03 (civ), mako (civ), ryala (claim), Juice
bern (4) - SD3 (claim), tcc, Eagles (mafia), GAT (civ)
redwing (2) - bym (civ), rommy (civ)
Eagles (2) - GoalieMom (civ), shiny (civ)
ryala (1) - redwing (mafia)
WFU03 (1) - Ph

YTV: bern

1 min

bern (5) - SD3, tcc, Eagles, GAT, ryala
Ph (3) - WFU03, mako, Juice
redwing (2) - bym, rommy
Eagles (2) - GoalieMom, shiny
ryala (1) - redwing
WFU03 (1) - Ph

DNV: bern

How much of a bigger question mark is there in the game than a player assumed clear by a dumbtell. You're just wrong

Ph (3) - tcc, shiny, SD3
SD3 (2) - ryala, Juice

YTV: Ph

There are 6 people left, and we think there are 2 maf. This makes it 4-2. There cannot be any calculus which allows for "if we're wrong, we'll just get it done tomorrow"

I'm not sure there is 2 mafia at all. That would be a very favorable ratio for them. On top of that, I was recruitable.

Also, I saw SD3 visit GoalieMom. We can speculate on what happened from there, but Hakeem is that SD3 is maf

Ph (3) - tcc, shiny, SD3
SD3 (2) - ryala, Juice

YTV: Ph

If Ph is lynched, I'm shooting Juice. If Ph doesn't die, shooting Ph. If its Ryala, well fucking played. If its tcc, d1 lynch for forever moving forward

I'm not sure there is 2 mafia at all. That would be a very favorable ratio for them. On top of that, I was recruitable.

Thats the only thing making me think thats its just Thanos remaining. 8 to start with a potential for 9? lol

I ran through possibilities of Thanos being indy and 1 goon left but nothing in the game or movies matches that script.

I still dont think it can be risked, if it comes to that. But its worth talking about I guess

If there are 8 mafia and no cop, this game was sealed from the start. Ryala does not look good here.

Back