• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

shiny (6) - numbers, tcc, gouda, Juice, bym, mako
JMan (5) - Da, toogs, BBD, ryala, GAT
WFU03 (5) - rommy, Eagles, shiny, damo, SD3
numbers (2) - dv7, GoalieMom
dv7 (2) - WFU03, Townie
mako (1) - bern
rommy (1) - tim
ryala (1) - redwing
GoalieMom (1) - JMan

YTV: Ph

15 min left

honestly, that post is like level 2 mafia. ice him

Switched to ***shiny*** lest it went unnoticed.

Honestly killing 03 now may give us the most info though. Lots of reactions to him. Would be very helpful for ryala and rommy as well as DV7 from earlier.

For me, the argument for WFU03 is that he is trying to lay low. Throwaway votes on Ph day 1 and DV& today. Nothing substantive. Kind of like Toogs but I know toogs a bit and that is off for him. WFU03, I don't know.

I don’t like any of the top three today as mafia fwiw

I've mentally noted the slow move away from numbers this round for end game should I make it there (lol, nope).

I have zero reads and zero evidence from posts from shiny, since there are so few posts -- is that normal? So I'm not voting for him yet just because others are.

I want to vote W3 because he is being weird at sports this round, so I'll just do that.

***switch to WFU03***

For me, the argument for WFU03 is that he is trying to lay low. Throwaway votes on Ph day 1 and DV& today. Nothing substantive. Kind of like Toogs but I know toogs a bit and that is off for him. WFU03, I don't know.

How is posting a lot laying low? If anything, it's going as high as possible.

WFU03 (7) - rommy, Eagles, shiny, damo, SD3, JMan, dv7
shiny (6) - numbers, tcc, gouda, Juice, bym, mako
JMan (5) - Da, toogs, BBD, ryala, GAT
dv7 (2) - WFU03, Townie
numbers (1) - GoalieMom
mako (1) - bern
rommy (1) - tim
ryala (1) - redwing

YTV: Ph

I've mentally noted the slow move away from numbers this round for end game should I make it there (lol, nope).

I have zero reads and zero evidence from posts from shiny, since there are so few posts -- is that normal? So I'm not voting for him yet just because others are.

I want to vote W3 because he is being weird at sports this round, so I'll just do that.

***switch to WFU03***

Yeah all my mafia friends agreed to lay off me until day 3

Back