• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

I've made my role so freakin' obvious but apparently you guys have never watched the movies. I'm sure our fair creator is laughing his ass off with how many references I've dropped.

I'm just a vanilla (or chocolate) civ though. Hopefully the stone speculation is correct. If so, I don't have one.

could've used a full claim like 15-20 minutes ago. how the hell are we supposed to respond with 3 minutes to go?

I've made my role so freakin' obvious but apparently you guys have never watched the movies. I'm sure our fair creator is laughing his ass off with how many references I've dropped.

I'm just a vanilla (or chocolate) civ though. Hopefully the stone speculation is correct. If so, I don't have one.

Not obvious to me and just read all your posts. ???

Damn. I haven’t read anything and just planned to cast a throwaway vote.

There, not moving again. Y'all can figure my role out. You should be smarter than birds.

WFU03 (7) - rommy, Eagles, shiny, damo, SD3, JMan, tim
JMan (7) - Da, toogs, BBD, ryala, GAT, dv7, WFU03
shiny (6) - numbers, tcc, gouda, Juice, bym, mako
dv7 (2) - WFU03, Townie
numbers (1) - GoalieMom
mako (1) - bern
ryala (1) - redwing

YTV: Ph

If we kill WFU it should because he's just wrong about things

I kinda lost my mafia boner for him over the last little while

I can't tell if something is wrong with shiny or he's mafia or what

Still nothing on jman