• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

Does anyone else get jman and damo mixed up

probably saw how he and i quarterbacked civs to a huge win last game and got scared

am i wrong that jman is actually a tarheel?

why do i seem to remember that?

Do we think there are two mafias in the avengers world?

OP only referenced Thanos and his affinity for stones.

Maybe an indy with recruit powers? I don't know the avengers story at all to have that make sense with any characters.

I was roleblocked again. Considering it was consecutive I’m just going to assume it was jailing.

Ph if you aren't going to read can you at least help us with the logic of this universe?

Also skimming through this I’m pretty sure goalie and toogles are mafia

Sorry, run on shiny looked really bad, and I acted on impulse there. Assume the effort was to save one at the top. That would put 03 up there still and either tcc or yours for starting the run.

What’s your Toogs read? I have nothing on him. My top three choices are: 1) clarifying the 03/RW situation 2) shiny 3) juice

this eagles guy is great

just drive by three word "lean" hunches, plays from the gut

anyways, probs good idea to get 03 in a tie again after two guys tried to save him in OT, probs means he's a pretty big deal

wfu03

Back