• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

Sorry, run on shiny looked really bad, and I acted on impulse there. Assume the effort was to save one at the top. That would put 03 up there still and either tcc or yours for starting the run.

Gouda, not yours. Stupid autocorrect.

wtf dude. You're lucky I'm not the civ vig. This is vig-worthy and I wouldn't even care if it hurt the civs chances.

damo civ

my first read this game!

15213c1735d1079d30fdee3980b52340.gif

I am somewhat confident that WFU03 is a civ. Were he a civ special or mafia, he probably would have claimed. Going relatively quietly (he did defend himself a bit) doesn't sound like mafia. Thus, I would conclude that redwing is civ aligned. The other possibility is that redwing and WFU03 are aligned with each other in some other way. I am not too facile with the Marvel universe but does that sound like characters from the movies.

Anyway, ***Tim*** for now.

WFU03 is claiming what now? Google says either Falcon or Harvey Birdman - Im guessing Falcon, since I dont recognize Harvey Birdman, but I really want to start using that name as a pseudonym.

this eagles guy is great

just drive by three word "lean" hunches, plays from the gut

anyways, probs good idea to get 03 in a tie again after two guys tried to save him in OT, probs means he's a pretty big deal

wfu03

Allllll gonna come together between the hours of 8pm and midnight. Don’t you worry.

I am somewhat confident that WFU03 is a civ. Were he a civ special or mafia, he probably would have claimed. Going relatively quietly (he did defend himself a bit) doesn't sound like mafia. Thus, I would conclude that redwing is civ aligned. The other possibility is that redwing and WFU03 are aligned with each other in some other way. I am not too facile with the Marvel universe but does that sound like characters from the movies.

Anyway, ***Tim*** for now.

Masons claim day 1 and I claimed toogs as my other mason.

WFU03 is claiming what now? Google says either Falcon or Harvey Birdman - Im guessing Falcon, since I dont recognize Harvey Birdman, but I really want to start using that name as a pseudonym.

Seems like Falcon. I don't think Harvey Birdman counts an an Avenger (not even sure if he's Marvel).

I hadnt really considered that. What would be the other group other then the snappy bad guys team?

I've seen all the movies, but I'm not super familiar with the underlying lore. Actually the Kree doesn't make sense. It's Thanos and all his "children." So Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw and Black Dwarf.

Other villains would be Red Skull, the Collector and Ronan. They wouldn't necessarily make a "team" as they are all kind of individual bad guys. I suppose it's possible for purposes of the game though.

Is this a kill the quiets post?

Nope. GM’s “ugh” voting Da then randomly dropping being okay with numbers or mako to start d2.

I have played a billion games with Toog. All tone oriented. Idgaf how much he posts.

Nope. GM’s “ugh” voting Da then randomly dropping being okay with numbers or mako to start d2.

I have played a billion games with Toog. All tone oriented. Idgaf how much he posts.

Agree that toogs' tone is off here.

So it looks like we had two vanilla/chocolate civs up in the air.

Had redwing and I been mafia, there's no way you would wait 4 minutes to switch and take a chance of me dying. This doesn't necessarily clear kill shot heroball redwing, but I would think it should clear me somewhat. YMMV of course.

Kinda think all three at the top should be tabled for a bit

RW sounds kinda civvy

Still luke-warm on eagles

****dv7**** is posting nonsense again

I also would like to lynch toogs now just for the butthurt

Back