• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

Kinda think all three at the top should be tabled for a bit

RW sounds kinda civvy

Still luke-warm on eagles

****dv7**** is posting nonsense again

im trying to compute why a maf would set up a 3 way tie with what looks like 3 civs to me

I’m torn because on the one hand I feel pretty good that juice is mafia but on the other if I’m wrong there will be so much shit talk

Shiny run was still weird - tcc, juice and maybe gouda with the weirdest posts in the runup.

I didn't spend 10 minutes making an image that will conform to this site's fucked up parameters to not get posrep for it so go ahead, imo.

***GAT***

Seems to be a bunch of shitclouding on the thread. I'm not feeling the Toog heat right now. GAT really hasn't offered anything and had a shitty entry. I'm not dickriding this round!

Shiny run was still weird - tcc, juice and maybe gouda with the weirdest posts in the runup.

Shiny is being extremely weird at sports and I would have killed him in OT if I could have, but he didn't quite make it there.

WFU03 is claiming what now? Google says either Falcon or Harvey Birdman - Im guessing Falcon, since I dont recognize Harvey Birdman, but I really want to start using that name as a pseudonym.

Harvey Birdman is great, but not MCU.

WFU03 (5) - numbers, SD3, Juice, GoalieMom, Townie
redwing (2) - GAT, Townie
GoalieMom (1) - shiny
dv7 (1) - gouda
GAT (1) - damo

YTV: Lots of people

WFU03 (5) - numbers, SD3, Juice, GoalieMom, Townie
redwing (2) - GAT, Townie
GoalieMom (1) - shiny
dv7 (1) - gouda
GAT (1) - damo