• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

03, who do you think is mafia and why?

I don't know and I'm not a particularly strong early game player.

About all I've got is that I thought DV7 seemed a bit off based on his early posting and I also think gouda gave off a civ lean.

But I certainly wouldn't value my opinion very highly here.

***WFU03***

I picked a bad time to go on a run.

Ill take the under of 32. Whats the bet?

ah shit, i waffled between 2 and 3. let's set the number at 2. if it is less, then you get to change my avatar. if it is more, you have to change your avatar to whatever grabs turds wants. if it's exactly 2, we get our money back

i'd bet someone even money that at least 32mafia are in here

Yeah let’s get 03 and juice up together. Obviously I won’t complain if shiny gets there too. Also getting townie tinglies. Sorry rommy you must be wrong if we are nearing the same wavelength

I don't know and I'm not a particularly strong early game player.

About all I've got is that I thought DV7 seemed a bit off based on his early posting and I also think gouda gave off a civ lean.

But I certainly wouldn't value my opinion very highly here.

This reads like mafia. I continue to vote with my gut instead of reading the posts.

ah shit, i waffled between 2 and 3. let's set the number at 2. if it is less, then you get to change my avatar. if it is more, you have to change your avatar to whatever grabs turds wants. if it's exactly 2, we get our money back

I feel like accepting this bet would be shooting angles.

This post looks awful to me. GoalieMom, can you explain why you posted this?

WFU03 claimed Falcon, said he was vanilla (chocolate), made a self preservation vote and disappeared. Seems like a lot of work if he's truly vanilla. I'm trying to figure out who would target BBD as an overnight kill given that he hardly had any posts and is still relatively new to Mafia. Seems like maybe it would be someone who hasn't played mafia with him before.

WFU03 claimed Falcon, said he was vanilla (chocolate), made a self preservation vote and disappeared. Seems like a lot of work if he's truly vanilla. I'm trying to figure out who would target BBD as an overnight kill given that he hardly had any posts and is still relatively new to Mafia. Seems like maybe it would be someone who hasn't played mafia with him before.

I lean the other way with regards to the hit.

two people switched to jman in OT, though only one counted

wings explained his switch, what is rylaman's explanation?

***redwing***

also at what point do we abide by the rule if toogs is still alive by day ??? he is mafia?

Back