• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

Is it possible bym is mafia-tracker?

Yes, trackers are not infrequently mafia powers. I don't think he is or should be the play today though, the people I'm most willing to consider are probably SD3, Ph, and Juice

The Ph vote for me today is a little bit STRANGE (this is a breadcrumb, I hope mafia doesn't figure out that I am Benefit Cosmetic-Patch).

I'm lazy so someone else can find the post (or I'll look for it whenever I can stop working), but I recall him being quite sure of my claim because of something about characters with stones and the movies.

What if I go rogue and try to hunt instead of watching goaliemom? Makes you think

I have not had heat on me all game so I comfortably sat on this (I have personal night protection) and I will elaborate on my role later when I feel the time is right, but I am Iron Man.

GM, I really need to know more on the bodyguard vs. angel role you are claiming.

All of Ph's posts are something about stones or 03. Ok, I lied. One about a bolognese, and the rest about those things

All of Ph's posts are something about stones or 03. Ok, I lied. One about a bolognese, and the rest about those things

I’ve been vegetarian for Lent. I could really go for some good bolognese.

If any of the core 4 Avengers are safe claims, I don’t even know what to think.

5? Does Hulk really count?

Ugh, did Redwing claim him?

I don't know anything about the 4 core anything, but I don't think speculating on safe claims is +EV, and a good safe claim list should include people who "should" be in the game

But yeah, anyone who ever says "this is my claim, but I'll tell you what my powers are later" always is gonna get my vote. And a reread of SD3 isn't very good. Bad voting history, not a ton beyond that. I would guess he's not Thanos

Back