• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

I will say I was inspired by that post to make a bolognese for lunch yesterday. Now I'm just back to my takeout and frozen foods diet. Was thinking sushi or Mexican tonight. I'm next to Mark Zuckerberg's favorite Mexican joint, and it will not surprise you that it is bougie nonsense instead of a legit taqueria. Still might try it.

What's Zuckerberg's favorite mexican?

It’s nice to see that TCC’s votes have been crap all game.

The list is at least something to look into for tomorrow.

Good morning...yes, my votes have sucked.

The first round vote was to get people talking.
2nd round I thought the post by Shiny was not his normal self.
3rd round, I thought WFU was the play over Townie based off 2nd round votes
4th round, after screwing up so much, I thought I was a detriment to the civs..so I put the vote for Shiny and assumed I would be lynched
5th round - I switched off bern at the last second to Rommy as my vote put Bern ahead instead of putting it in a tie
6th round - thought Bern was the play
7th round - I believed Eaglez post and said that I thought if he was mafia, he would have had a better claim
8th round and 9th round - I preferred PH over others

But I have sucked and have been of little help...

Last couple rounds looking at the votes, I have kept saying I prefer ***ph*** over SD3

Is Ryala always this whiny?

My wife got put on call instead of going into the hospital last night so we binged Ozark. Writing up my post now, we'll have plenty of time to discuss

BYM, can you break down who you've watched by night?

Track, not watch.

N1 - Tim - Nobody
N3 - TCC - Nobody
N5 - Eagles - Nobody
N7 - Rommy - Eagles
N9 - Juice - Nobody (I think he claimed RB)

Weird, right? Almost like I was trying to not be too involved in bad decisions.

well it's kinda a candyass way to play mafia considering everyone has to vote and at least your character has some exclusive information to base decisions on

Raw counts of votes on maf is very bad vote analysis, and I do not care at all about tcc. Put a massive asterisk on that one if he's maf and carries it home, at best it's angleshooting.

1. it's not a raw count of votes, but pointing out when people made votes and who they voted for -- but I mostly made it because people keep throwing around "terrible voting record" when nobody has a sterling voting record

2. I was only trying to provide a data point

is tcc only clear because of the dumbtell? he hasn't claimed, right?

claims:

bym: tracker
GM: bodyguard
shiny: nebula (recruitable)
juice: vanilla
ryala: watcher

no claim: sd3, ph, and tcc

is that right?

Iron Man

1 shot cop
1 shot vig
1 shot bulletproof vest

1 shot cop- I sat on this a majority of the game and decided to use it last night on tcc, he came back civ. Note: this does not mean he is not Thanos, but he has to be tabled for at least today. I chose last night to use the power because I thought BYM would watch me do it per the posts below, in turn, fully clearing us both and giving us the tcc investigation. Here is why I chose tcc:

Shiny - clear
GM - clear
Ryala - I have no idea what's going on here but think there's enough information on the table to figure it out.
BYM - civ lean just based off of game script and know powers
Juice - Jailed by rom two nights in a row, was either the target of mafia hit or the mafia making the hit
PH - Thanos lean, would return negative if true
tcc - everyone assuming cleared because of early game dumb tell, pretty non existant
rom - jailor
wfu03 - was between him and tcc/died in lynch

Why are we not pushing SD3? He’s the most critical of Ryala.

So he was cleared by the shifty mafia player. His votes are crap unless there’s a run on mafia.

1 shot vig- This is where things get interesting. I still have my vig hit and think it's designed to be used on Thanos. I lightly breadcrumbed this in the post below two days back. Per my role, and I'm paraphrasing here: "Should Thanos succeed in acquiring enough stones, you may be the Avengers last hope." This made more sense after Thor died and his role was revealed. The only thing I've put together on this is if Thanos gets enough of the stones, he can't die except by vig. I don't know if that would include if Thanos is making the night hit and hits protection, which is whyI have been all over Goaliemom to reveal her full role and power. But I think there is a point where he is at least unlynchable.

Am I allowed to say that if Thanos's power is indeed snapping his fingers and half or all of the thread dies instantly then that would be probably the most epic moment in OGB mafia history? I'm low key here for it if that's a thing

1 shot bulletproof vest- To my knowledge, this is still fully in tact. I have not received any notification that a hit was attempted against me.

With all that being said, if you make the assumption BYM is clear, this is almost fully solvable if my game script is right.

Shiny - clear
BYM - clear
GM - clear
SD3 - clear

tcc - not thanos
ryala - civ role, with holes
juice - jailed twice, maf made hit last night

Ph - Thanos or goon at worst

If we lynch Ph today and the game ends, GGWP. If we lynch Ph and he doesn't die, I vig him tonight. If we lynch Ph and he returns civ, then it has to be juice, ryala, tcc.

If Ph is civ and this goes to night, then the mafia will have to hit me and waste the BPV (killing a goon if there is one?) or hit GM who can be on Ryala. In that case, Ryala can watch GM to see who makes the hit. If there is only 1 left, then the only win condition I can think of is lynching me and taking out GM on a night when Ryala can't watch (all of this assuming Ryala is civ and his investigations are sane).

Due to my role, I do not think I have a stone, so I think that in itself removes me from night hit consideration anyways. Thoughts?

Track, not watch.

N1 - Tim - Nobody
N3 - TCC - Nobody
N5 - Eagles - Nobody
N7 - Rommy - Eagles
N9 - Juice - Nobody (I think he claimed RB)

No one else has claimed RB last night, we have to assume that is who Rom jailed last night.

is tcc only clear because of the dumbtell? he hasn't claimed, right?

claims:

bym: tracker
GM: bodyguard
shiny: nebula (recruitable)
juice: vanilla
ryala: watcher

no claim: sd3, ph, and tcc

is that right?

I have no claim nor anything special about me as a civ

Juice (2) - GoalieMom, shiny
SD3 (1) - ryala
ryala (1) - Ph