• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

just had a galaxy-brain idea that bym and ryala are the last two mafia and actually do have tracker/watcher capacity each night, but for bad

This is possible but probably only one of them. In either case, I would guess they are the non-Thanos remaining mafia. It would seem like a weird power to stack on top of the GF.

This post makes no sense to me. Has anyone counter claimed Dr. Strange or ryala's tracks?

No, no one has counter claimed Ryala. But his watch claim does not match what has been revealed in thread, and he allegedly missed on every other investigation. Let me recap why I am reluctant to clear him:

GM claims BODYGUARD
Redwing revealed MAFIA GOON

Ryala sees MAFIA GOON Redwing and BODYGUARD gm on rom

Numbers dies, no other deaths that night.

No, no one has counter claimed Ryala. But his watch claim does not match what has been revealed in thread, and he allegedly missed on every other investigation. Let me recap why I am reluctant to clear him:

GM claims BODYGUARD

GM’s claim is funny. Maybe we shouldn’t be clearing her, but she says BG but she’s also not saying who she is or if she kills the attacker (seems like no).

It’s not absurd to think mafia had a vig hit one night.

Ryala had confirmation of his watches though, both Rommy and I confirmed. You could have luck-boxed into saying Rommy visited me. It was clear he thought I was the cop and was likely going to jail me. The fact no one has countered your claim is not relevant as mafia was given safe claims. You didn't come out until after Ryala, so it was easy for you to claim odd night tracker. I keep coming back to tracker is usually a mafia role and you outed the now confirmed civ jailer.

Feel free to test my claim. You probably don’t want to though.

Track, not watch.

N1 - Tim - Nobody
N3 - TCC - Nobody
N5 - Eagles - Nobody
N7 - Rommy - Eagles
N9 - Juice - Nobody (I think he claimed RB)

I thought you said you saw Rommy visit me.

I have a theory on Hulk. He was pretty much absent from Infinity War and only around as mixed-mode Banner / Hulk in Endgame, so he wasn’t as vital of a role.

Typically, speculating on names and roles is bad, but it’s so tempting.

That being said, I’m going Juice this round unless something changes. If I see a 3rd vote pop on him before 10:10, I’m getting off until the 20 minute mark.

GM claims BODYGUARD

We've already heard a number of explanations for this. Also, ryala revealed proactively with no heat on him. He has been terrible at finding mafia this game though so maybe this is right.

Assumptions:
6 civ aligned and 2 mafia remain
There are no investigations remaining
At least one of bym or ryala is a civ watcher
SD3 is telling the truth about his role
We use the vig hit tonight

Scenario 1: We daykill a civ (5/2)
What could happen after tonight:
1. We miss entirely - 3/2
2. We hit once - 4/1
3. We hit twice - we win
4. We miss with hits but BG guesses right 2/1
5. We hit once + BG - we win

Scenario 2: We daykill mafia (5/1)
1. We miss entirely 4/1
2. All other scenarios - we win

Potential mafia:
1. Juice
2. Ph
3. Tcc
4. Bym - odd night tracker
5. Ryala - even night tracker
6. GM - BG

So, unless bym or Ryala are lying, we can’t lose.

Potential mafia:
1. Juice
2. Ph
3. Tcc
6. GM - BG

I think I agree and Ph is next on my list after Juice.

We've already heard a number of explanations for this. Also, ryala revealed proactively with no heat on him. He has been terrible at finding mafia this game though so maybe this is right.

Assumptions:
6 civ aligned and 2 mafia remain
There are no investigations remaining
At least one of bym or ryala is a civ watcher
SD3 is telling the truth about his role
We use the vig hit tonight

Scenario 1: We daykill a civ (5/2)
What could happen after tonight:
1. We miss entirely - 3/2
2. We hit once - 4/1
3. We hit twice - we win
4. We miss with hits but BG guesses right 2/1
5. We hit once + BG - we win

Scenario 2: We daykill mafia (5/1)
1. We miss entirely 4/1
2. All other scenarios - we win

Potential mafia:
1. Juice
2. Ph
3. Tcc
6. GM - BG

I stopped reading at we use the vig tonight, with a BG and BPV, there is 0% chance I use it tonight unless Ph is unlynchable.

Sorry, my post was wrong. I watched Rommy after the 10 something night last night and he visited you.

mrw_when_my_wife_says_anytime_my_butthole_itches

Back