• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

is tcc only clear because of the dumbtell? he hasn't claimed, right?

claims:

bym: tracker
GM: bodyguard
shiny: nebula (recruitable)
juice: vanilla
ryala: watcher

no claim: sd3, ph, and tcc

is that right?

Yes, not necessarily clear. Also, I am not 100% on ryala or bym but they are the last people I would vote for right now.

Iron Man

1 shot cop
1 shot vig
1 shot bulletproof vest

1 shot cop- I sat on this a majority of the game and decided to use it last night on tcc, he came back civ. Note: this does not mean he is not Thanos, but he has to be tabled for at least today. I chose last night to use the power because I thought BYM would watch me do it per the posts below, in turn, fully clearing us both and giving us the tcc investigation. Here is why I chose tcc:

Shiny - clear
GM - clear
Ryala - I have no idea what's going on here but think there's enough information on the table to figure it out.
BYM - civ lean just based off of game script and know powers
Juice - Jailed by rom two nights in a row, was either the target of mafia hit or the mafia making the hit
PH - Thanos lean, would return negative if true
tcc - everyone assuming cleared because of early game dumb tell, pretty non existant
rom - jailor
wfu03 - was between him and tcc/died in lynch

1 shot vig- This is where things get interesting. I still have my vig hit and think it's designed to be used on Thanos. I lightly breadcrumbed this in the post below two days back. Per my role, and I'm paraphrasing here: "Should Thanos succeed in acquiring enough stones, you may be the Avengers last hope." This made more sense after Thor died and his role was revealed. The only thing I've put together on this is if Thanos gets enough of the stones, he can't die except by vig. I don't know if that would include if Thanos is making the night hit and hits protection, which is whyI have been all over Goaliemom to reveal her full role and power. But I think there is a point where he is at least unlynchable.

1 shot bulletproof vest- To my knowledge, this is still fully in tact. I have not received any notification that a hit was attempted against me.

With all that being said, if you make the assumption BYM is clear, this is almost fully solvable if my game script is right.

Shiny - clear
BYM - clear
GM - clear
SD3 - clear

tcc - not thanos
ryala - civ role, with holes
juice - jailed twice, maf made hit last night

Ph - Thanos or goon at worst

If we lynch Ph today and the game ends, GGWP. If we lynch Ph and he doesn't die, I vig him tonight. If we lynch Ph and he returns civ, then it has to be juice, ryala, tcc.

If Ph is civ and this goes to night, then the mafia will have to hit me and waste the BPV (killing a goon if there is one?) or hit GM who can be on Ryala. In that case, Ryala can watch GM to see who makes the hit. If there is only 1 left, then the only win condition I can think of is lynching me and taking out GM on a night when Ryala can't watch (all of this assuming Ryala is civ and his investigations are sane).

Due to my role, I do not think I have a stone, so I think that in itself removes me from night hit consideration anyways. Thoughts?

this is a lot -- need to line it up with the rest of the game

why do you say "note: tcc could still be thanos" and then down the line say "tcc: not thanos"

this is a lot -- need to line it up with the rest of the game

why do you say "note: tcc could still be thanos" and then down the line say "tcc: not thanos"

Typo, that should read "not clear from thanos", which is why he was not in the top tier

I kinda agree with the logic to lynch ph because 1. he's on the mafia shortlist and 2. gives us as much information if he's a civ as anybody

but sd3 is defs the follow-up play if he's clean

Iron Man

1 shot cop
1 shot vig
1 shot bulletproof vest

1 shot cop- I sat on this a majority of the game and decided to use it last night on tcc, he came back civ. Note: this does not mean he is not Thanos, but he has to be tabled for at least today. I chose last night to use the power because I thought BYM would watch me do it per the posts below, in turn, fully clearing us both and giving us the tcc investigation. Here is why I chose tcc:

Shiny - clear
GM - clear
Ryala - I have no idea what's going on here but think there's enough information on the table to figure it out.
BYM - civ lean just based off of game script and know powers
Juice - Jailed by rom two nights in a row, was either the target of mafia hit or the mafia making the hit
PH - Thanos lean, would return negative if true
tcc - everyone assuming cleared because of early game dumb tell, pretty non existant
rom - jailor
wfu03 - was between him and tcc/died in lynch

1 shot vig- This is where things get interesting. I still have my vig hit and think it's designed to be used on Thanos. I lightly breadcrumbed this in the post below two days back. Per my role, and I'm paraphrasing here: "Should Thanos succeed in acquiring enough stones, you may be the Avengers last hope." This made more sense after Thor died and his role was revealed. The only thing I've put together on this is if Thanos gets enough of the stones, he can't die except by vig. I don't know if that would include if Thanos is making the night hit and hits protection, which is whyI have been all over Goaliemom to reveal her full role and power. But I think there is a point where he is at least unlynchable.

1 shot bulletproof vest- To my knowledge, this is still fully in tact. I have not received any notification that a hit was attempted against me.

With all that being said, if you make the assumption BYM is clear, this is almost fully solvable if my game script is right.

Shiny - clear
BYM - clear
GM - clear
SD3 - clear

tcc - not thanos
ryala - civ role, with holes
juice - jailed twice, maf made hit last night

Ph - Thanos or goon at worst

If we lynch Ph today and the game ends, GGWP. If we lynch Ph and he doesn't die, I vig him tonight. If we lynch Ph and he returns civ, then it has to be juice, ryala, tcc.

If Ph is civ and this goes to night, then the mafia will have to hit me and waste the BPV (killing a goon if there is one?) or hit GM who can be on Ryala. In that case, Ryala can watch GM to see who makes the hit. If there is only 1 left, then the only win condition I can think of is lynching me and taking out GM on a night when Ryala can't watch (all of this assuming Ryala is civ and his investigations are sane).

Due to my role, I do not think I have a stone, so I think that in itself removes me from night hit consideration anyways. Thoughts?

1. Why is bym any clearer than ryala?
2. For those who know more than me, is it possible Iron Man is not in the game? Hulk wasn't.
3. You've been sitting on these powers for 9 days? Does your vest work against day and night kills?

1. Why is bym any clearer than ryala?
2. For those who know more than me, is it possible Iron Man is not in the game? Hulk wasn't.
3. You've been sitting on these powers for 9 days? Does your vest work against day and night kills?

1. I explained that like two posts ago
2. Iron Man is in the game. Capt. America hasnt come out either, but I'm assuming thats GM
3. BPV don't work against day hits, but look back through the thread. Since day 1, I have never had more than 1 vote on me the entire game (IIRC, that may be the ONLY vote on me the whole game). I was never in jeopardy

Ryala and I should be the same level of clear.

Why are people wanting Ph? Simplest explanation is Juice is mafia because of the no-hit night he was jailed.

the one reason I kinda believe SD3 is that we have no cop but tons of civs with powers, so the collection of one-time abilities kinda makes sense

if a cop came out then i'm thinking he's full of it

Also, I’m inclined to believe SD3. If it’s a safe claim, he did very well with the write-up. Especially the part about being the last hope.

In the movie, Thanos gets all of the infinity stones and Iron Man steals them and uses them to wipe out Thanos’ army (which kills Iron Man too).

Outside of uncountered role, I would say I was on Eaglez’ horrible claim from the get go.

I'm trying to figure out how this clears bym, but doesn't clear me. I was on eagles claim first and gave more of a rationale. I cast an early vote for eagles and bym never cast a vote for him.

Who is verifying his role?

Why are people wanting Ph? Simplest explanation is Juice is mafia because of the no-hit night he was jailed.

Your story tracks, Ryalas does not. I do not have him on the same level as you.

And I think hakeem on the juice jailing is the opposite, after he was jailed last night.

I didn’t vote for him because he got majo’d.

just had a galaxy-brain idea that bym and ryala are the last two mafia and actually do have tracker/watcher capacity each night, but for bad

Ryala had confirmation of his watches though, both Rommy and I confirmed. You could have luck-boxed into saying Rommy visited me. It was clear he thought I was the cop and was likely going to jail me. The fact no one has countered your claim is not relevant as mafia was given safe claims. You didn't come out until after Ryala, so it was easy for you to claim odd night tracker. I keep coming back to tracker is usually a mafia role and you outed the now confirmed civ jailer.

Back