• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

From distant memory ryala is smart enough to wriggle out of some of his small missteps. Also, he never told me which Mexican Joint is Zuckerberg's favorite.

The-greatest-trick-the-devil-ever-pulled-was-convincing-the-world-he-didnt-exist.jpg

Ph (3) - tcc, shiny, SD3
SD3 (2) - ryala, Juice

YTV: Ph

I may be a sucker, but the game would be weighed too heavily to mafia. So, I believe SD3 right now.

From distant memory ryala is smart enough to wriggle out of some of his small missteps. Also, he never told me which Mexican Joint is Zuckerberg's favorite.

Quinto Sol. They catered his wedding and their second location is on campus at Facebook (where, despite all of the free food, they're still pretty busy even though it costs money to eat there). Also the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative HQ is on the same block as me, and I think I've seen his wife getting takeout from there in the past. I also just might be a huge racist.

Quinto Sol. They catered his wedding and their second location is on campus at Facebook (where, despite all of the free food, they're still pretty busy even though it costs money to eat there). Also the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative HQ is on the same block as me, and I think I've seen his wife getting takeout from there in the past. I also just might be a huge racist.

So you live in the 'burbs.

Meetings fam. I've got another one that will hopefully be a little short that I'm waiting for the other person to join now

So you live in the 'burbs.

I very much do not enjoy living here. But my office is right on the end of the Caltrain, and my partner works in the peninsula, so this was what it was. We're starting (or were before the 'rona) to look for a house/condo now, and I think I've at least won the battle to look in the city in addition to the burbs

Ph (3) - tcc, shiny, SD3
SD3 (2) - ryala, Juice

YTV: Ph

I was going to post this pic about SD3 investigating tcc.

SD3 has made a good case for being Iron Man. No one else has claimed Iron Man so it checks out. I can't imagine why ryala and juice would be sitting on him unless they were mafia.

ryala

It actually doesn't matter to the mafia who they lynch as long as it's not one of them. They lynch one of us and they win.

Ph (3) - tcc, shiny, SD3
SD3 (2) - ryala, Juice
ryala (1) - Ph

YTV: None

Meeting ended early like I thought it would. Final pitch on my watch:

Maybe they got another stone and flipped my result. Could be true! But I have no indication that this is true other than the same line in bym's description, which doesn't indicate the mechanism by which the result would be wrong. Maybe they can block, maybe they can flip, maybe they can do all sorts of things. The odds of a positive result actually being wrong right now are not 0, but it should not form the basis of this lynch. The odds are much better than even that my investigation results are good.

I've already said plenty about SD3s reveal and claim. I stand by all of it. The reveal was quite bad, and the claim on the investigation is a poor usage at best.

Why are you so certain there are 2?

I've posted this multiple times. Thanos (1) and Black Order (4) were the known mafia from the beginning. We've only killed three Black Order. Then Goon added three goons probably to help balance with the civ powers.

Back