• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

Based on what we know about the Black Order roles, we can piece this together about Proxima Midnight, the lone maf along with Thanos (GF). The description is just copy and paste from Wikipedia.

Feel free to correct anything here. More coming.

I went into detail here simply based on Goon's descriptions of the three that were killed.

Townie - Cull Obsidian, Mafia Janitor: You are Cull Obsidian, the most powerful warrior in the Black Order. As a savage warrior, you have the ability to completely extinguish someone without a trace. As such, should Thanos acquire 5 Infinity Stones, you will gain the one-time ability to enhance the nightly mafia hit and prevent the player’s role from being revealed to the town. The role will be revealed to the mafia team. The player’s character will still be revealed to the town. If your team chooses to use this power, you must make the hit.

Tim - Ebony Maw, Mafia Roleblocker/Silencer: You are Ebony Maw, member of the Black Order. You have powerful telekinetic abilities that allow you to control most of your surroundings. This control allows you to operate as the mafia roleblocker. During a night phase, you may select a player that you would like to block from performing all actions. This ability has a one-night cooldown (i.e., you may not use it on consecutive nights). Additionally, if Thanos is able to acquire 4 Infinity Stones, you will gain a one-time silencing power. During a night phase after Thanos acquires a 4th Infinity Stone, you may select a player to silence. That player will only be allowed to post once during the following day phase and the post may only contain a vote for a player. If your team chooses to use this power, you must be the one who silences that player.

????? - Proxima Midnight, Mafia ????: You are Proxima Midnight, a prominent member of the Black Order. Your spear is capable of drastic harm based on how it is thrown and who it is used against, becoming a multi-pronged lance of poisonous energy that follows their target, never missing. As such, should Thanos acquire 3 Infinity Stones, you will gain the one-time ability to [insert power here] against a player. If your team chooses to use this power, you must make the hit.

toogs - Corvus Glaive, Mafia Strongman: You are Corvus Glaive, a powerful warrior in the Black Order. Your blade is strong enough to pierce through vibranium, a valuable tool when fighting against the Avengers and their allies. As such, should Thanos acquire 2 Infinity Stones, you will gain the one-time ability to enhance the nightly mafia hit and make it an unblockable hit against a player. If your team chooses to use this power, you must make the hit.

It actually doesn't matter to the mafia who they lynch as long as it's not one of them. They lynch one of us and they win.

Yes, you make a very good case for... throwing away a singleton vote with 5 minutes left in the round?

c6113d4e05592a8bbc9e8d21dc4c6063--question-mark-black-guys.jpg

I don't think SD3 is mafia, but I'm not going to let myself get killed. I know I'm not mafia.

Switch to SD3

Ph (3) - tcc, shiny, SD3
SD3 (3) - ryala, Juice, Ph

YTV: None

2 min left

Yes, you make a very good case for... throwing away a singleton vote with 5 minutes left in the round?

c6113d4e05592a8bbc9e8d21dc4c6063--question-mark-black-guys.jpg

What are you talking about? It's 4-2 civs-mafia.

My complete lack of familiarity with the movies is hurting me here.

There's Wikipedia for that. I've explained everything you all need to know and we're going to lose.

My complete lack of familiarity with the movies is hurting me here.

There's Wikipedia for that. I've explained everything you all need to know and we're going to lose. I can't try to rescue you all anymore.

Ph (4) - tcc, shiny, SD3, Juice
SD3 (2) - ryala, Ph

DNV: None

Ph, Pepper Potts, vanilla civ, has been lynched by the town.

You are Pepper Potts, CEO of Stark Industries and wife of Tony Stark. You have expertly steered Stark Industries through a number of crises during the age of the Avengers. In this game you are a vanilla civ.

Night moves have until they are submitted to me in what I am assuming is as soon as I look at Chatzy.

Last edited:
ryala, Doctor Strange, civ watcher, was found dead during the night. The Time Stone was revealed to have fallen into the hands of Thanos and the Black Order.

You are Dr. Stephen Strange, better known as the powerful sorcerer Doctor Strange. Formerly a medical doctor, you were in a car accident that crippled your hands and led you to the Ancient One who taught you the ways of the Mystic Arts. Through this training you learned the ability to see alternate dimensions and timelines. This power allows you to operate as a civilian watcher. Beware, though this power is great, as Thanos and the Black Order grow more powerful, your abilities may falter.

Abilities: On even nights, you may select a player to watch. Any detectable actions taken against this player will result in a notification of, “Player was visited by X.” If no detectable actions were taken against the player, you will receive a notification of “Player was not visited.”

With ryala's death, the game is 2-2 and mafia wins. Postgame starts now. WFU, rommy, the rest of the civs: my body is ready.

Back